Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Eastbound and Down
gettysburgfreak 09:00 PM 03-02-2009
Anyone else watch this show yet? Absolutely fuking hilarious.

funny thing, when you are on top of the world every mother ****er wants to get a piece of your ass. But then, you take a little time off from being unstoppable, just to regroup and relax, no one will give you the time of ****ing day. This face used to cash ****ing checks, and this dick wwmmmmm. I guess Kenny Powers ain't what he used to be.
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:02 PM 03-02-2009
HILARIOUS. One of the best new comedies on TV. I'm Kenny Powers and you're f-in out!!
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 12:19 PM 03-09-2009
it's doing an admirable job filling the void left by "it's always sunny in philadlephia"...

funny show.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 03:19 PM 03-09-2009
Good show so far. I'm liking it. It's tough to tell how far they will push it.
[Reply]
ucla695 03:24 PM 03-09-2009
I'll have to check it out.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:34 PM 04-20-2009
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
Good show so far. I'm liking it. It's tough to tell how far they will push it.
I watched the first episode last night. Hilarious! But I don't see how long this can last as a series. I think they should've made it a movie.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 12:46 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I watched the first episode last night. Hilarious! But I don't see how long this can last as a series. I think they should've made it a movie.
watch them all. there's only six episodes.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:23 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
watch them all. there's only six episodes.
I'm working on it. Watched episode two last night. It was better than the first one IMHO. Is Will Ferrell trying to look like Ric Flair?
[Reply]
random0813 05:59 PM 04-21-2009
just a bit off topic...but Kenny Powers related...

has anyone seen Footfist Way? I believe it was Danny McBride's first movie. You can certainly see the birth of Kenny Powers in that role.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 06:34 PM 04-21-2009
I watched all 6 and hope they continue the show. Freak hilarious!!
Kenny powers is the man!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:11 AM 04-22-2009
Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE:
I watched all 6 and hope they continue the show. Freak hilarious!!
Kenny powers is the man!:-)
I love it so far too, but I think they will run out of material for Kenny before too long. Hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 07:27 PM 04-22-2009
I love it so far too, but I think they will run out of material for Kenny before too long. Hope I'm wrong.
Ya, the last episode definitely has you wondering whats going to happen now.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 05:27 AM 04-23-2009
The show got picked up for another season. Viewership grew by the episode and it was a success.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:31 AM 10-04-2010
First episode this season sucked. The second made up for it, though.
[Reply]
AUguy 10:33 AM 10-04-2010
This season is OK at best so far but I will still watch every episode.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:43 AM 10-04-2010
Originally Posted by AUguy:
This season is OK at best so far but I will still watch every episode.
I think they've run out of good material. i said earlier in this thread that they should have made this a film rather than a series. It's kinda like making Talladega Nights a series rather than a film. What would they do for the second and third seasons?

It's still humorous, just nowhere on par with the first season. I'm gonna watch every episode too, just b/c it's Kenny F'n Powers!
[Reply]
AUguy 10:53 AM 10-08-2010
I think they've run out of good material. i said earlier in this thread that they should have made this a film rather than a series. It's kinda like making Talladega Nights a series rather than a film. What would they do for the second and third seasons?

It's still humorous, just nowhere on par with the first season. I'm gonna watch every episode too, just b/c it's Kenny F'n Powers!

IMO the first season was amazing so it has to be tough to try and top it. But I will admit that I lauged my ass off at the scene with Stevie and the hooker.
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:57 AM 10-08-2010
Get me paid b*tch!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
tenbaseg 12:08 PM 10-08-2010
Margarita mix in the bullet wound had me rolling.
[Reply]
Bill86 02:48 AM 10-10-2010
It's a pretty funny show, I've been keeping up with it. Not to sure about it lasting....I mean I hope it will but I think it needed to be a movie as well.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up