Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2
MurphysLaw 08:17 AM 07-18-2011
Saw it yesterday in 3D, really enjoyed it, can't wait for the box set to come out in blu-ray
[Reply]
Kneo 12:57 PM 07-18-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Saw it yesterday in 3D, really enjoyed it, can't wait for the box set to come out in blu-ray
Thought it was great. There were a few things I wish stayed closer to the book like at the end on the bridge. Wish they would have talked to Dumbledore in his office.

I also can't wait for the blu ray pack
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:52 PM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Hey Mario! I watched it Saturday afternoon. I thought it was one of the best of the series. I can't do 3-D it makes me all motion sickness but if you say it's that good it might be worth it! I will be buying this when it comes out of Blu-Ray.
Andrew! Good to see ya! :-) I just think that the 3D enhanced this particular film which was already pretty well done.

Well, I'm glad that those who watched the movie and liked it did just that.
[Reply]
hotreds 04:55 PM 07-20-2011
Mama and I saw it in 3-D and both liked it. However, we both still don't quite get the 3-D thing other than a quick way to add two bucks to your ticket price.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:56 PM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Mama and I saw it in 3-D and both liked it. However, we both still don't quite get the 3-D thing other than a quick way to add two bucks to your ticket price.
:-) Thanks for putting this grin on my face, Hugh! :-) My smile right now is worth even more than 2 bucks.
[Reply]
Kreth 05:54 PM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Right up there with 720p vs. 1080p in TVs. The average person won't see a difference... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mariogolbee 06:01 PM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Right up there with 720p vs. 1080p in TVs. The average person won't see a difference... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree. I can only watch my movies at home right now in 720p or 1080i, but I can tell the better quality of a 1080p TV versus what I'm watching. Same for the 3D thing. I will still enjoy a movie without 3D, but the subtle immersing quality in some movies makes it that much better of an experience for me. The eye popping 3D movies are cool for what they intend to do, but I prefer the extra bit of depth that the more subtle 3D movies give.

D Box is another story. I would want an eye popper if I was shelling out a $10 surcharge on top of 3D for D Box.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up