< 12
Entertainment>Avengers 4: Endgame
icehog3 02:44 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by The Poet:
They starred Nick Cage. 'Nuff said. :-)
Too much, even. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:29 AM 04-11-2019
They are selling so many tickets that they have started adding round the clock showings, 2am, 4am, etc.,
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:54 PM 04-11-2019
What I find so funny is that there are people who will have their lives revolve around the new releases of movies. It cracks me up.

I am a huge comics fan who because of the artwork, stopped collecting back in 1993. I have seen all the Marvel and DC movies. BUT, to schedule my life around a new release, or be the first on my block to see it, nah! In fact, I am not always one who will spring to see it in the theatre, sometimes waiting to see it when released for home viewing.

As much as I look forward to this, if the fish are biting I'm not sitting in a theatre. (Yeah, I know there are showings at night - walleye also bite at night.)
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:17 PM 04-11-2019
I go to movies 2 or 3 times per month. I buy my tickets in advance and then head on over, knowing that I have a reserved seat.

I love it. I did purchase advance tickets for Endgame — going on the Sunday of opening weekend. I did not scramble to find tickets. They were readily available for the showing I selected.

After the moving, my wife and I will have a nice lunch and then do some grocery shopping. A good day for us!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:22 PM 05-25-2019
Good movie, i liked how they wrapped up a couple of the character’s stories and pushed one off in a new direction.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:21 AM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Good movie, i liked how they wrapped up a couple of the character’s stories and pushed one off in a new direction.
Sweet, just like in "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes". :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:14 AM 05-26-2019
I still think Thanos had the right idea. And that The Avengers are the real bad guys in this war.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up