Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Health and Fitness>Fitness advice available
Jon11 09:57 AM 11-05-2012
Originally Posted by The Hulk:
Definitely stretch. Also try drinking pedialite during/ after your workout. That should help. Are you taking creatine or an NO2 supplement?
No. I drink a serving of 1MR (pre-workout drink) and drink a protein shake after. Is there anything else you would recommend? (I also take daily vitamins...source of life gold).
[Reply]
The Hulk 05:51 AM 11-06-2012
Originally Posted by Jon11:
No. I drink a serving of 1MR (pre-workout drink) and drink a protein shake after. Is there anything else you would recommend? (I also take daily vitamins...source of life gold).
1mr has arginine, caffeine and creatine. All three will make you feel cramped if you are not drinking enough water. I take similar supplements and usually take in 1 gallon of water a day. Really the only thing that might help is: high water consumption, pedialite, and stretching. Those seem to be your three best bets.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:13 AM 11-06-2012
Originally Posted by The Hulk:
Really the only thing that might help is: high water consumption, pedialite, and stretching. Those seem to be your three best bets.
At home, I drink water out of a silver glass/chalice. The silver purifies the water and supposed to release electrolytes. Also makes the water taste colder.

In the old world, people would soak a pither of water with silverware and drink the water a hangover remedy. Obviously having a silver cup is just easier...

http://www.purestcolloids.com/history-silver.php
[Reply]
The Hulk 02:24 AM 11-09-2012
That's a good read. Never heard of that before. The holistic style of remedies I'm very interested in. In my opinion they are not used as much as they should.
[Reply]
The Hulk 11:49 PM 12-16-2012
All,

Sorry I haven't got to send out diets/workouts yet. My work load has drastically increased. Hopefully within the next two weeks I can shoot out that info to those who have requested it. I really do apologize for the delay.

Respectfully,
Tyler
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up