Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Health and Fitness>Because I'm too fat....
Adriftpanda 03:52 PM 08-14-2012
Best of luck to you. As motivation, I had a picture of myself shirtless on my phone, every time I turned on my phone, it reminded me of what I did not want to look like. Going to the gym is a great start, but you have to remember it starts in the kitchen. :-)
[Reply]
lbowles2 11:49 AM 08-15-2012
Thanks for the support. I am looking forward to getting started with the personal trainer and also to start eating smarter and healthier. Me and stir fry are gonna become best buddies :-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 12:35 PM 08-15-2012
Good luck!!!!
[Reply]
lbowles2 07:43 PM 08-27-2012
Just got done with my second session with my trainer. My legs are TIRED!!! Did 3 sets each of leg press,
hack squat, dumbbell sumo squat, leg curls and leg extensions. By the way did I mention my legs are tired?? Geez...

Weighed myself Sunday morning... 299 lbs. I plan on weighing myself every Sunday morning before I eat or drink anything
and reporting it regularly. Hopefully progress will be made :-)
[Reply]
ysr_racer 07:59 AM 08-28-2012
Hell, I weigh myself every day so I keep focused.

Keep your eye on the prize, your kids and grandkids.
[Reply]
lbowles2 09:09 AM 09-08-2012
Well... another week or so has gone by and because of the holiday and being busy I haven't been able to workout
much. BUT I did lose a couple of pounds and this week isn't looking so busy. I should be able to get to the gym and do some work!!
[Reply]
maninblack 12:13 PM 09-08-2012
Keep it up Larry and best of luck brother!
[Reply]
nikolina 08:38 AM 09-11-2012
Hi Larry! I'm glad you made your right decision. If you’re trying to drop a few pounds, don’t start off by trying to overhaul all your eating and exercise habits. You’re better off finding several simple things you can do on a daily basis — along with following the cardinal rules of eating more vegetables and less fat and getting more physical activity.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up