Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Health and Fitness>Workout Routine/Suggestions
mosesbotbol 06:20 PM 01-20-2013
Pilates is an excellent form of exercise and targeted excatly for what man needs. It's something that can be done as beginner, but will be a journey to master.
[Reply]
Blueface 06:30 PM 01-20-2013
First week of November, Cardiologist told me to lose 10 lbs.
Gave me three months.
Told him would do it in three weeks and give him five extra, and would keep it off in spite of a 12 day vacation between Puerto Rico and cruise and did it.
Both he and my GP asked me how it is I was able to do that.
Told him I was going to write a book about it and call it "the world's shortest diet book and easiest diet to follow".
Both were intrigued as I told them my book would only have one page, three lines.
It will read as follows:
To lose weight,
Eat less and healthier,
Exercise.

That is it. No DVD's to buy. Nothing.
I changed my diet to a "new lifestyle" for permanency and to avoid any future up and down weight change. I fill myself with veggies first. I eat lots of fruit and yogurts.
I bought a quality heart rate monitor and work in either fat zone to lose weight or fitness to maintain.
I started cycling being able to only do less than one mile a day, and now am up to 10-15 miles.
On some alternate days, I fast walk or I use my Gazelle which is like a ski type exercise.

I know everyone has a different metabolism but the one page for my book works for all. Take in less and burn more and guess what, you lose weight.
[Reply]
hotreds 06:42 PM 01-20-2013
Gramps is wise.....
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:55 PM 01-20-2013
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Gramps is wise.....
Yes he is.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:26 PM 01-20-2013
Gramps is wise.....
And purty, too.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:43 AM 01-21-2013
Originally Posted by Blueface:
First week of November, Cardiologist told me to lose 10 lbs.
Gave me three months.
Told him would do it in three weeks and give him five extra, and would keep it off in spite of a 12 day vacation between Puerto Rico and cruise and did it.
Both he and my GP asked me how it is I was able to do that.
Told him I was going to write a book about it and call it "the world's shortest diet book and easiest diet to follow".
Both were intrigued as I told them my book would only have one page, three lines.
It will read as follows:
To lose weight,
Eat less and healthier,
Exercise.

That is it. No DVD's to buy. Nothing.
I changed my diet to a "new lifestyle" for permanency and to avoid any future up and down weight change. I fill myself with veggies first. I eat lots of fruit and yogurts.
I bought a quality heart rate monitor and work in either fat zone to lose weight or fitness to maintain.
I started cycling being able to only do less than one mile a day, and now am up to 10-15 miles.
On some alternate days, I fast walk or I use my Gazelle which is like a ski type exercise.

I know everyone has a different metabolism but the one page for my book works for all. Take in less and burn more and guess what, you lose weight.
This is exactly what I've done. Thanks to the loving guidance of my girlfriend, I cut out all the crap I was eating (some stuff I didn't even know was crap!) and exercise everyday. I've lost almost 30 pounds in a little over a month.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:32 AM 01-21-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
And purty, too.
That goes without saying. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:06 AM 01-21-2013
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
This is exactly what I've done. Thanks to the loving guidance of my girlfriend, I cut out all the crap I was eating (some stuff I didn't even know was crap!) and exercise everyday. I've lost almost 30 pounds in a little over a month.
All that traditional Jewish is not good on the heart.
[Reply]
Blueface 09:22 AM 01-21-2013
Gramps is wise.....
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Yes he is.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
And purty, too.
That goes without saying. Just sayin'.
Bastages!!!

On the other hand, heck, I am gramps, twice over.
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:41 AM 01-21-2013
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I could say something about two-person sex burning more calories than single-person sex, but that would be rude. :-) :-)

...and unless I'm going to be unattractive as well, what's the point. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up