Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Bad day today!
MiamiE 11:03 PM 09-26-2011
So I posted a rifle for sale yesterday on Florida Gun Trader. Had two emails one persistent on my phone number so he could call.. This morning I gave the person my phone number, and I have already heard back from the person. Weird though that I post something for sale the night before and today my house was broken into sometime between 1100 and 1330 pm. My wife was gone from this time. Stole all computers, tv's and guns. There's a Romy G out there with a wire folding stock and donkey dong foregrip. Serial is 0009072. I also had my Keltec PF9 stolen, and a Remington 870 shotgun. Be on the lookout guys things are rough out there. Thankfully my wife wasn't home and my dogs were unharmed.
[Reply]
Remo 12:13 AM 09-27-2011
That sucks Erick, didn't they get your truck tires also? Or was that someone else? Anyways glad it was just property and no one was hurt (including dogs) hope they find th SOB's and string em up.
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:37 AM 09-27-2011
Sorry to hear brother. Was it your home land line number that you gave, or a cell? I imagine a land line if you are thinking it could be the person you gave the number to, otherwise it would be really hard to get your address with a cell number. You should make sure to watch your local craigslist and ebay in the next month+!

I have done a lot of craigslist transactions and always meet at a public place like a mall or starbucks. There are too many thieves/crooks out there to invite them to your house. Last year... just 15 minutes from me, only a few blocks from my in-laws, a family guy posted his ex's diamond ring on craigslist only to have the "buyer" come to his house, tie up the family and shoot the guy in front of them taking off with the diamond and a few other things.

Beware with any private type of sale...
[Reply]
irratebass 03:39 AM 09-27-2011
Erick this is terrible and I am sorry this happened to you bro.

Ryan, wow that is horrible! People make me sick sometimes.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 04:05 AM 09-27-2011
I'm glad you and the family are ok Eric. That is scary as hell! Hopefully he or they will be caught.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 04:15 AM 09-27-2011
Damn Eric, sorry to hear that brother....I also am glad that your wife wasn't home and the dogs are safe. This shows that we must all be very careful when dealing with total strangers.
[Reply]
massphatness 04:19 AM 09-27-2011
Basterds! Comes around goes around bro. Here's hoping they get theirs soon.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:20 AM 09-27-2011
I'm so sorry for your loss, Erick. I hope the catch them fockers!
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 04:59 AM 09-27-2011
Thats terrible. I forwarded a description of your guns to some friends of mine on the Georgia Gun Trader so if something turns up, they'll let me know, and I you. Realy glad to hear no one was harmed.
[Reply]
cmitch 05:10 AM 09-27-2011
No coinidence. I, personally, don't believe in coincidences. It is pretty much a given that whoever answered your ad had something to do with it. I hope you find the prick(s).
[Reply]
MiamiE 06:01 AM 09-27-2011
I have a friend with the ATF helping me out so hopefully the guns show up. That's really all I care about. The other stuff is replaceable. I had given the guy my cell number, and thankfully my wife wa home. I really wish I had been home though, things would have been different!
[Reply]
longknocker 06:22 AM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
I have a friend with the ATF helping me out so hopefully the guns show up. That's really all I care about. The other stuff is replaceable. I had given the guy my cell number, and thankfully my wife wa home. I really wish I had been home though, things would have been different!
So Sorry To Hear This, Brother; Hope It Works Out Soon For You!:-)
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:45 AM 09-27-2011
Damn, sorry to hear about this bud, but like you said, the real important things are safe. Hope whoever did it gets caught.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 06:57 AM 09-27-2011
That is terrible. I hope that they find your belongings and the people responsible.
[Reply]
jjirons69 07:21 AM 09-27-2011
Damn. That makes my blood boil for you.

Erick, do you live in a neighborhood or out by yourself away from people?
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:26 AM 09-27-2011
Just nuts. Glad everyone is OK. Hope you get justice !
[Reply]
jsnake 07:45 AM 09-27-2011
I can't even imagine how you feel. There are a few websites that will give you addresses even from a cell phone number. It is too coincidental but what can you do? Family is ok & everything else can be replaced. I think you see that even though you are angry.

I am sorry this happened to you. Pissed me off to hear it. When they find this guy you should have a large herf so your brothers can give him a visit.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:46 AM 09-27-2011
Sorry this happened to you, Erick.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:51 AM 09-27-2011
Sorry to hear about this -- I hope that they catch and nail the thieves!
[Reply]
pektel 08:08 AM 09-27-2011
Sorry to hear about this. I hate thieves. Hopefully karma is swift in their case.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up