Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Daddy needs some help!!
MrClean 06:25 PM 09-24-2011
My daughter (9th grade) just left to attend her first official high school dance. It's homecoming weekend and she looked so beautiful in her dress and just WAAYY to grown up!

I think I need a beer or six and a stick, daddy isn't going survive the next few years. :-)
[Reply]
Drez 06:27 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by MrClean:
My daughter (9th grade) just left to attend her first official high school dance. It's homecoming weekend and she looked so beautiful in her dress and just WAAYY to grown up!

I think I need a beer or six and a stick, daddy isn't going survive the next few years. :-)
brother i dont even want to imagine what it will feel like to have a little girl let alone a teenager!!!!

have a few drinks and a smoke!!!!
[Reply]
Ogre 06:28 PM 09-24-2011
Good luck bro!!! My daughter is 22 and getting married in December and I still worry about her. It doesnt get any easier.
[Reply]
Bill86 06:30 PM 09-24-2011
I feel sorry for you. Do you need to borrow the AR-15 and shotgun now, or should I wait a few years and bring them by?

I know my uncle went that route he has good luck keeping loaded weapons everywhere. I suggest you try it out.
[Reply]
Devanmc 06:46 PM 09-24-2011

but yeah idk how i would ever handle having a daughter. I really hope i have boys. If i ever have kids.
[Reply]
forgop 06:50 PM 09-24-2011
I'm lucky. I won't have to worry about this with my daughters when they get older. :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 06:52 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I'm lucky. I won't have to worry about this with my daughters when they get older. :-)
you have daughters, how is this possible?
[Reply]
Bill86 06:53 PM 09-24-2011
You already have an AR-15 and shotgun? :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 07:01 PM 09-24-2011
I wanted to go the 'chain them in the basement until they're 18' route, but my wife wasn't too fond of that plan.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:05 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by MrClean:
I wanted to go the 'chain them in the basement until they're 18' route, but my wife wasn't too fond of that plan.
Yeah my old man said the same thing but he got 2 sons so no worries. Whatever we do, he's not too concerned. Never has been.

I think you're right though, for whatever it's worth.

:-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:19 PM 09-24-2011
I hear ya brother!

Mine is in 6th grade. Fortunately she would still rather fish with me than hang out with boys, but I know that probably won't last for long.

My plan is to have a massive and continuous herf when she starts bringing guys around. Snkbyt, Drez, Remo, DPD, Orge, and any other big scary guys with guns. Between that and taking the boy out shark fishing after grinding up chum :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 07:22 PM 09-24-2011
^ you forgot tom and weapons clearly laying around the house
[Reply]
Steve 07:27 PM 09-24-2011
:-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:31 PM 09-24-2011
I also want to make sure they know that there is not much difference between gutting a pig and a little boy

[Reply]
MrClean 07:32 PM 09-24-2011
We're pretty lucky, she's a good kid. She's committed to getting good grades, not TOO mouthy, and really isn't into boys as much as some of her friends are.

I did get a report from the wife. She saw the boy who was meeting our daughter at the dance, he kind of put his hand on her back, as they were walking in. Kind of a nervous gesture my wife said. He did pay for her ticket, so I have to give him that.

I get to go pick her up, I wonder if I can get a gun rack mounted in my truck window in time? :-)
[Reply]
forgop 07:32 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
you have daughters, how is this possible?
Just sarcasm.... :-)

I said this in another thread awhile back, but my daughters will have GPS traceability on their phones. I will have tabs on where they are at all times. I will find out who they will be with and where they are going. Any deviation and this kid is in for a rude awakening.

Met a woman who told me the story about her daughter coming home late from a date and smelling like marijuana. Hubby/dad was afraid to do anything. She drives over to boyfriend's house (at his parents) and knocks on the door at like 2am. Boy comes down and she tells him that if she ever was involved with anything like that with him again, his body would be resting at the bottom of the local reservoir. He knew she meant it and never had another problem. My only difference will be such a discussion will take place before it ever happens a first time.
[Reply]
MrClean 07:35 PM 09-24-2011

I said this in another thread awhile back, but my daughters will have GPS traceability on their phones. I will have tabs on where they are at all times. I will find out who they will be with and where they are going. Any deviation and this kid is in for a rude awakening.

Met a woman who told me the story about her daughter coming home late from a date and smelling like marijuana. Hubby/dad was afraid to do anything. She drives over to boyfriend's house (at his parents) and knocks on the door at like 2am. Boy comes down and she tells him that if she ever was involved with anything like that with him again, his body would be resting at the bottom of the local reservoir. He knew she meant it and never had another problem. My only difference will be such a discussion will take place before it ever happens a first time.
:-)

We have GPS on hers. She said it was so we could spy on her, I said 'partly, yes'.
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:40 PM 09-24-2011
Ahh I hear ya on that. Reminds me of the scene in Bad Boys II when Smith peeks out at Reggie. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 07:45 PM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by steve:
I hear ya brother!

Mine is in 6th grade. Fortunately she would still rather fish with me than hang out with boys, but I know that probably won't last for long.

My plan is to have a massive and continuous herf when she starts bringing guys around. Snkbyt, Drez, Remo, DPD, Orge, and any other big scary guys with guns. Between that and taking the boy out shark fishing after grinding up chum :-)
I thought you said big guys????
[Reply]
Ogre 07:48 PM 09-24-2011

Get a shirt made that reads "No man is good enough for my daughter", be cleaning a shotgun when he arrives and tell him you are not afraid to go back to prison for your little girl!!!! Figured that should work!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up