Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
General Discussion>Worst candy!
leasingthisspace 10:57 PM 11-11-2008
Black licorice is nasty. My wife eats it though.
[Reply]
Zipper 06:21 AM 11-12-2008
I like Black Licorice. I like the Necco wafers.

I cannot stand horehound candy. That stuff is vile
[Reply]
Starscream 08:13 AM 11-12-2008
Candy corn:-)
Peeps:-)
Astro Pops:-)

Anyone remember Astropops? Cone shaped suckers.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:28 AM 11-12-2008
One more vote against Candy Corn and Circus Peanuts!!!:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 09:34 AM 11-12-2008
Candy corn by far. It's like chewing on a candle.
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 09:46 AM 11-12-2008
Put me down for any black licorice (anis) flavored candy or anything with coconut.

:-)

There's a reason why the coconut chocolates are always the last ones to go in the candy-hart valentines, and the black jelly beans are left sitting in the bowl at easter.

Yuck!
[Reply]
jaycarla 12:02 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Candy corn:-)
Peeps:-)

Ah yes, the Astropop. What the hell was that stuff made out of anyway. Was like trying to eat fiberglass. Am I the only one that ever tried to eat the wax base on one before?
[Reply]
yourchoice 12:21 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Stog-a-Boy:
Black Licorice. I like the red stuff though.
:-) Gross.
[Reply]
yourchoice 12:30 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Swampper:
Also, I don't like; and I believe I am totally alone on this; Reese's Peanutbutter cups.
You sir, are not alone. :-) Strangly enough, I do like Reese's Pieces. I know, makes no sense to me either.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:52 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:

Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Ah yes, the Astropop. What the hell was that stuff made out of anyway. Was like trying to eat fiberglass. Am I the only one that ever tried to eat the wax base on one before?
I remember those! I was always too afraid to try one! They looked hecka dangerous! Real pointy!!!
[Reply]
Rock Star 01:01 PM 11-12-2008
all the stuff you guys hate..I love..There isnt any candy i dont like and i have the fillings to prove it..I eat it all..Black liquorice. Necco's, candy corn. you name it.my favorite Neccos are the ones they make now that are all chocolate..there is one i diont like but your not supposed to like it..My friend gave me some jelly bellies that have vomit, ear wax, baby diaper flavored ones in them..they be nasty..:-):-)
[Reply]
Sr Mike 01:07 PM 11-12-2008
Anyone ever notice that Green NyQuil tastes like black licorice? Bleh! Candy corn is good fresh, after that they are nasty. Though I must admit that the Crack Sandwich does pique my interests, I am willing to try anything, hell I was given an Inmenso cigar and lit the bastard up.
[Reply]
jjirons69 02:44 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
I know one thing, you couldn't chew the stuff. It was sticky as hell and wouldn't break with a hammer. It'd pull every tooth out of your head if you weren't careful. If you ever made it to the wax, you were 4-5 hours into it. At least you could eat the wax.
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 02:47 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
Anyone ever notice that Green NyQuil tastes like black licorice? Bleh! Candy corn is good fresh, after that they are nasty. Though I must admit that the Crack Sandwich does pique my interests, I am willing to try anything, hell I was given an Inmenso cigar and lit the bastard up.
Fresh Candy corn?

It was last and only made in 1906.

Still I can't get over the fact licorice is widely disliked, for some reason I thought cigar people would really also like it. I have no logical reasoning why I thought this.
[Reply]
shilala 03:37 PM 11-12-2008
I LOVE candy corn. Especially the ones with the chocolate ends.
I like Circus peanuts, too. I eat about 100 pounds of Peeps at Easter time, but I won't eat them stale, and I refuse to buy them at Halloween and Christmas and all the other tmes of the year cause it just ain't right.
I like Astropops, too. Didn't know they still made them.
[Reply]
Seanohue 03:51 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Swampper:
I hate Yorke peppermint pattys, or any mint-chocolate stuff. Blasphemy!

Also, I don't like; and I believe I am totally alone on this; Reese's Peanutbutter cups. Blasphemy!

I like chocolate, peanut butter, and am OK with mint, but I can't handle the above confections.
My least favorite is probably peeps. There were my favorite when I was little, but now they make me sick. I don't mind the taste of black liquorice (anise, ladies and gentleman, is the flavor to which you all refer) anymore.
[Reply]
Skywalker 04:06 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by shilala:
I LOVE candy corn. Especially the ones with the chocolate ends.
I like Circus peanuts, too. I eat about 100 pounds of Peeps at Easter time, but I won't eat them stale, and I refuse to buy them at Halloween and Christmas and all the other tmes of the year cause it just ain't right.
I like Astropops, too. Didn't know they still made them.
How did you get such good taste in cigars but have such a lousy palate for candy???:-):-)
[Reply]
Seanohue 04:37 PM 11-12-2008
For all you candy corn haters: (NSFW) http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...entaspxmf2.jpg (NSFW)
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 04:43 PM 11-12-2008

[Reply]
replicant_argent 05:00 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Seanohue:
For all you candy corn haters: (NSFW) http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...entaspxmf2.jpg (NSFW)
Chicks with tackle boxes stuck in their skin and a multitude of tats aren't my gig, but nice to know you swing that way, little buddy. :-)

Note to self..... :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up