Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Which Cutter do you prefer?
Buckeye Jack 07:26 AM 02-10-2022
Once I get caught up on projects...sitting on 9 wallet orders and one Etsy (Palio) order right now..I plan on posting up a coupon for the board members here and on other boards....as an appreciation for us all being dedicated to the boards and helping each other all grow in this passion of ours.
[Reply]
hammondc 10:13 AM 02-10-2022
cheap v cutter i buy in bulk....
[Reply]
T.G 04:17 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack:
LOL....you probably wouldn't be surprised at some of the asks I've gotten....and serious ones at that
How many of them were from people Tony knows? :-)

Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack:
I do have a generic one. It's been on my Etsy shop the longest, and haven't sold one. Seems everyone wants to go for the wet molded cases. On Etsy I only have 3 sales so far (all in the last month so its increasing) and they have been for two XO and one Palio. I wasn't sure how popular the Palio was outside of this and other boards I am on (which is the main reason for prompting me to post this thread). Seems when I walk into a random shop and see guys sitting around smoking, they mostly have Colibri or Xikar...but I sold my first wet molded Palio last night after it only being in the shop for about 2 days!
Always cool when an unexpected sale happens like that. Nicely done.

I'm going to have to look up how wet molding is specifically done. Yeah, the name says a lot, but it's the mechanics that intrigue me.
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:05 PM 02-11-2022
Jack does top notch work by the way (first hand knowledge...my XO pouch is sweet!).....Finally, something useful from Ohio! :-)
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 01:58 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Jack does top notch work by the way (first hand knowledge...my XO pouch is sweet!).....Finally, something useful from Ohio! :-)
:-) Thanks again Keith!! Watch out for that little Brother pouch out there in Philly! Guy said he absolutely loved it as well!
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 03:19 PM 02-11-2022
Xikar Xi2
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up