Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is going 16-0
Colts 2 4.88%
Saints 14 34.15%
Both 3 7.32%
Neither 22 53.66%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll
Sports>Who is going 16-0? Colts or Saints?
MedicCook 09:40 PM 11-30-2009
Who is going 16-0? Colts or Saints?

Now that both teams are 11-0 to start the season who do you think will be undefeated at the end?
[Reply]
KidRock 09:43 PM 11-30-2009
Saints!!
[Reply]
Whee 09:44 PM 11-30-2009
The Colts will be benching starters as soon as home field is clinched as they have the last few years. The Saints have a pretty easy schedule left, but just can't see them winning them all.
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:45 PM 11-30-2009
I think they both will finish out perfect.
[Reply]
macpappy 09:45 PM 11-30-2009
If the Colts can keep finding ways to win, it could be a Colts vs Saints Superbowl.
[Reply]
larryinlc 09:48 PM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by macpappy:
If the Colts can keep finding ways to win, it could be a Colts vs Saints Superbowl.
Don't forget about the Vikings and Lord Favre. He has GOD on his side.:-)

Larry
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:04 PM 11-30-2009
Indy looks like they should wrap up homefield much earlier than the Saints. The Vikings only have 1 loss and it was to an AFC team. For that reason, if either team will, I would guess it would be the Saints, but it's really hard to do. I'll say neither, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did it. They sure looked impressive tonight. Nice win.
[Reply]
Resipsa 10:36 PM 11-30-2009
They already set history, first time in the NFL that there have been two teams at 11-0, regardless of whatever else happens.

As already stated by my Mafia brother, the Colts sit their starters once they start wrapping things up, so undefeated may not be in their future, although they are about to start getting some injured players back.
[Reply]
Blueface 05:43 AM 12-01-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
They already set history, first time in the NFL that there have been two teams at 11-0, regardless of whatever else happens.

As already stated by my Mafia brother, the Colts sit their starters once they start wrapping things up, so undefeated may not be in their future, although they are about to start getting some injured players back.
I don't know Vic. One thing is to start sitting out your players when you have lost games along the way and another loss means nothing. In this case, they have an opportunity to match a rival's record of 16-0 (Patriots). That piece of history may be much too much to resist. However, based on remaining schedules, I think the Saints may have a better shot.
[Reply]
DougBushBC 05:59 AM 12-01-2009
Saints have a better shot, but never underestimate Peyton Manning.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:23 AM 12-01-2009
I'd like to see the Saints go unbeaten. Seems like the NO fans have been really fired up ever since Katrina, and the team looks really good this year.
Maybe my Vikings can sign Brees when Favre breaks a hip... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TripleF 07:02 AM 12-01-2009
I say both!! :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 07:04 AM 12-01-2009
I doubt either will do it. Both actually have some good teams left to play.
[Reply]
Cigary 12:23 PM 12-01-2009
They have great seasons for sure but I don't think either is going to invest a perfect season only to lose out on a Super Bowl. Resting players in the last few games is too important as far as sustaining a drive for the Big One! I'd be surprised if either went on for a perfect season. Indy is barely winning their last couple of games.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:12 PM 12-01-2009
I'd like to see the Saints do it, but they have to first get past... wait for it....

wait for it.....

my REDSKINS! :-) :-) :-)

And for the sake of my fantasy team and the 3 Indy studs I play every week, I need the Colts to keep everyone playing--which means as a team they have to lose! But seriously, not sure they'll win out.
[Reply]
macpappy 05:25 AM 12-02-2009
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
I'd like to see the Saints do it, but they have to first get past... wait for it....

wait for it.....

my REDSKINS! :-) :-) :-)

And for the sake of my fantasy team and the 3 Indy studs I play every week, I need the Colts to keep everyone playing--which means as a team they have to lose! But seriously, not sure they'll win out.
:-):-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 11:05 AM 12-02-2009
Saints.....undefeated

If the Colts can beat the Titans then they too will be undefeated. Just remember...Vince Young only wins football games. I hope the titans can beat the Colts. They have had wayyy too many last minute wins. Manning in an amazing QB but they should have at least 2 losses right now (IMO).
[Reply]
Montano 07:10 AM 12-05-2009
Saints have won a lot of games fairly easy. The Colts always have to come back in the 4th quarter to win. They can only comeback so many times before it bites them in the @$$ :-)
[Reply]
Up