Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Humidor Recommendation
chippewastud79 05:36 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Chocoshake:
Can you tell me what kind of humidor is this? i know that is a Habanos humidor but i dont know the type! Thanks for the help.:-)
A cheap one with a few stickers thrown on it. It has no affiliation with Cuba or Cuban cigars beyond the stickers. At least thats what can be seen from what little you can tell in the pictures. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:37 PM 08-07-2011
I was thinking it looks pretty cheap inside, I doubt it is an offical Habanos item.

Stop by the New Inmate Forum and introduce yourself, Choco, we are a friendly bunch. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 06:57 PM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
A cheap one with a few stickers thrown on it. It has no affiliation with Cuba or Cuban cigars beyond the stickers. At least thats what can be seen from what little you can tell in the pictures. :-)
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I was thinking it looks pretty cheap inside, I doubt it is an offical Habanos item.

Stop by the New Inmate Forum and introduce yourself, Choco, we are a friendly bunch. :-)

I have to concur and just wanted to add that aside from the burl surface veneer, the humidor design and all internal components, including the gold painted humidifier and raised wood plate around the humidifier and hygrometer looks almost exactly like a Chinese made one that I have sitting in a box from Quality Importers.
[Reply]
GolfNut 09:24 PM 08-07-2011
Go with the Wineador!

But then again, I'm a little biased. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up