Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Worst Opus I've Ever Had
Drez 06:52 PM 01-01-2011
i picked one up a few weeks ago when i went in and bought my "xmas gifts to myself" cause the owner of the b&m gave it to me under msrp. (i bought a opus tin, 2 viejos, 3 shark 77, opus A coffin and 6 other mixed opus sizes along with about 10 other sticks) needless to say alot of money spent that day.

mines gonna sit for about a year and a half before i destroy it in a series of small fires
[Reply]
Chemyst 07:44 PM 01-01-2011
I can't justify the price point on Lost City, but
Holts had some OpusX Magnum O yesterday.

I haven't heard of the Magnum O before, but it
was a large ring gauge, maybe a double robusto.
Possibly a 60 rg robusto size. Longer than a Nub.

I smoked one, and brought the other home to rest.
It was very good. Also picked up the last Puddycat
in the display case.

Lots of WOAMs at msrp, but I cleaned out their Hemi
Signature Rosados instead.

No limits on anything, including Anejos, which is unusual for Holts.

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
mu mike 08:09 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by Chemyst:
I can't justify the price point on Lost City, but
Holts had some OpusX Magnum O yesterday.

I haven't heard of the Magnum O before, but it
was a large ring gauge, maybe a double robusto.
Possibly a 60 rg robusto size. Longer than a Nub.
4 3/4 x 54

About the same size as a Diamond Crown No. 5
[Reply]
bigmanfromou 08:26 PM 01-01-2011
I have to agree with you, the Lost City was a WASTE. I kept thinking, "this thing has GOT to get better." Sadly, it didn't.

I was primed to buy a box, but will be spending that money elsewhere.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:56 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
And there in lies the beauty of smoking cigars, we all have ones we like, ones we don't and one's we prefer over others. And in the end, we're all right.
Most definitely correct. I know that the cigars I like are not necessarily the most popular ones everybody else likes. And, I know that I do not enjoy some of the smokes that some others think are fantastic

You going to be at the game tomorrow?

Will you be at Titletown on Monday later afternoon/evening? Was thinking of coming by and hanging out for MNF.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Volusianator 09:03 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Most definitely correct. I know that the cigars I like are not necessarily the most popular ones everybody else likes. And, I know that I do not enjoy some of the smokes that some others think are fantastic

You going to be at the game tomorrow?

Will you be at Titletown on Monday later afternoon/evening? Was thinking of coming by and hanging out for MNF.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Todd I'll be DJ'ing the tailgate party at Brett Favres Steakhouse pregame, then I have to go to work at Time Warner Cable till midnight. My normal work hours are 1:30pm to 10:30pm so I won't be able to be at Titletown for MNF.

Enjoy a good one for me while you're there though!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:06 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Todd I'll be DJ'ing the tailgate party at Brett Favres Steakhouse pregame, then I have to go to work at Time Warner Cable till midnight. My normal work hours are 1:30pm to 10:30pm so I won't be able to be at Titletown for MNF.

Enjoy a good one for me while you're there though!
We will hook up at some time.

Maybe I'll stop by at the tailgate party. Is that an outdoor thing? Is it at the Steakhouse? Or...???
[Reply]
Volusianator 10:31 PM 01-01-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
We will hook up at some time.

Maybe I'll stop by at the tailgate party. Is that an outdoor thing? Is it at the Steakhouse? Or...???
Steakhouse, outdoors. By the way, I think last Monday was the last MNF for the year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up