Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Everyone's Favorite NC Connecticut Wrapper Stick
Brlesq 12:50 PM 06-18-2023
Black Label Trading Co. Porcelain Corona Gorda. A bit stronger than most Connies, but flavorful
[Reply]
icehog3 12:52 PM 06-18-2023
Originally Posted by CigarSquid:
These are good! I was just browsing the web as we speak (type) on purchasing some more.
I get the Street Tacos from Small Batch, there's generally a sale code via e-mail for Rojas every 10 days or so. I get my Breakfast Tacos from them too, unfortunately the sales don't apply to them yet.
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:36 PM 06-18-2023
For an everyday solid CT smoke, I like the EPC New Wave Connecticut.

Also the Intemperance Ecuador Connecticuts have a pretty flavorful blend paired with the wrapper imho.
[Reply]
longknocker 08:02 AM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by MaytagMan:
For an everyday solid CT smoke, I like the EPC New Wave Connecticut.

Also the Intemperance Ecuador Connecticuts have a pretty flavorful blend paired with the wrapper imho.
Forgot About The New Wave And I May Try The Intemperance. Thanks, Bill!:-):-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:24 PM 06-19-2023
I dislike Connecticut Shade with a passion, but I make an exception for Honduran Connecticut. Honduran Connecticut doesn't have that old library book flavor but instead comes with a nutty flavor. Cimarron Connecticut is a good one, from Artista in the DR, but with a Honduran Connecticut wrapper
[Reply]
longknocker 06:58 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I dislike Connecticut Shade with a passion, but I make an exception for Honduran Connecticut. Honduran Connecticut doesn't have that old library book flavor but instead comes with a nutty flavor. Cimarron Connecticut is a good one, from Artista in the DR, but with a Honduran Connecticut wrapper
Hard To Find That One, Ferdie.:-)
[Reply]
Axeman 10:38 AM 06-20-2023
Two by RP that I like. The Edge Connie and American Market Select.
[Reply]
longknocker 11:12 AM 06-20-2023
Originally Posted by Axeman:
Two by RP that I like. The Edge Connie and American Market Select.
I Need To Look At Those! Thanks!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up