kingcobradude 12:23 PM 10-26-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:
For other defensemen, or more forwards?
More forwards
[Reply]
icehog3 08:42 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by kingcobradude:
More forwards
But on days with a full slate of games, you could be giving away games. I've made those moves situationally, but it's hard to sustain all season giving away slots. :-)
[Reply]
kingcobradude 12:30 AM 10-28-2023
But on days with a full slate of games, you could be giving away games. I've made those moves situationally, but it's hard to sustain all season giving away slots. :-)
Yeah, I'm mostly ignoring that bot at this point.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:42 AM 11-06-2023
AdamJoshua grabs part on the lead, and Brett just a point out of 1st. Fun start, keep it rockin' Boys! :-)
[Reply]
kingcobradude 02:24 PM 11-07-2023
BTW, how does this work once we get to the playoffs?
[Reply]
icehog3 07:36 AM 11-08-2023
BTW, how does this work once we get to the playoffs?
Top 6 make the playoffs,1 and 2 get a first round bye. 3 plays 6, 4 plays 5. Reseeded for the Final which is a 2 weekish round.

Any other questions Clay? :-)
[Reply]
kingcobradude 10:50 AM 11-08-2023
I mean, the fantasy playoffs coincide with the Stanley cup playoffs, right? And our teams compromise of players from multiple nhl teams. So, what do we do about players on our teams that are on teams that aren't in the playoffs? Like if I have a bunch of Sharks players on my roster, and still make it to the playoffs, what do I do about all the players on my team that aren't in the playoffs?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:55 AM 11-08-2023
I mean, the fantasy playoffs coincide with the Stanley cup playoffs, right? And our teams compromise of players from multiple nhl teams. So, what do we do about players on our teams that are on teams that aren't in the playoffs? Like if I have a bunch of Sharks players on my roster, and still make it to the playoffs, what do I do about all the players on my team that aren't in the playoffs?
Our playoff happen toward the end of the regular season and are over before the NHL playoffs.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:06 AM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Our playoff happen toward the end of the regular season and are over before the NHL playoffs.
Yup....the last 3 weeks of the regular season are our playoffs, Clay.
[Reply]
44stampede 02:22 AM 11-09-2023
What a total bizzaro season so far! So many things happening right now that I would never have predicted!

Should be an interesting year boys.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:18 AM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
What a total bizzaro season so far! So many things happening right now that I would never have predicted!
You mean the Sharks winning a game? :-)

Agreed, Brett, crazy start for lots of reasons.
[Reply]
kingcobradude 01:21 PM 11-09-2023
You mean the Sharks winning a game?
Exactly.

The rangers have both their goalies injured, and Toronto went downhill last night.
[Reply]
kingcobradude 04:42 AM 11-10-2023
Make that sharks winning 2 games
[Reply]
icehog3 08:44 AM 11-10-2023
Make that sharks winning 2 games
Yeah, the Oilers are really struggling.

Conor Bedard became the youngest player in NHL history to have a 2 goal, 2 assist game.
[Reply]
kingcobradude 03:42 PM 11-14-2023
Who is the F... McDaniels? And what can I trade for Swayman, that isn't ullmark?
[Reply]
icehog3 07:43 AM 11-15-2023
Who is the F... McDaniels? And what can I trade for Swayman, that isn't ullmark?
That's Adam Joshua. I know it's confusing because his team name isn't besmirching Tuuka. :-)

Big shake up in the standings last week, and John is kicking my ass this week so there will be more. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:14 AM 11-16-2023
My team is not good. Maybe it's the dumb prick "managing" the team... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:02 AM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
My team is not good. Maybe it's the dumb prick "managing" the team... :-)
I dunno, Stamkos, Kucherov and Demko pretty much kicked my team's butt. :-)
[Reply]
Black Coral 09:09 AM 11-16-2023
That's Adam Joshua. I know it's confusing because his team name isn't besmirching Tuuka. :-)

Big shake up in the standings last week, and John is kicking my ass this week so there will be more. :-)
I think you are mistaken sir
[Reply]
icehog3 11:51 AM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by Black Coral:
I think you are mistaken sir
Well it was 2-10. My Canucks made it a little more manageable in the late game. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up