Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Need help finding ounces of beads
big a 02:46 PM 08-10-2009
I'm trying to unload some heartfelt beads. I have no idea on the amount of beads that I have. I was wondering if someone that had the 1 or 2oz tube from heartfelt would be willing to measure them out into shootglasses so i can do the same and get a better guess of how many I have. Or if anyone has a better quicker idea please let me know. Thanks in advance guys!

Andrew
[Reply]
bigloo 02:50 PM 08-10-2009
Take them to the post office and throw them onto the scale....
[Reply]
big a 02:53 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by bigloo:
Take them to the post office and throw them onto the scale....
That is a good idea, however when i get off work the post office is closed so the first time i could get there would be sat.
[Reply]
markem 02:54 PM 08-10-2009
Stop by a store that carries cooking supplies. Look for scales. Test the scales.
[Reply]
bigloo 02:55 PM 08-10-2009
Grocery stores have scales... also, automated PO has scales too. I have a half lbs in a bag at home. When I get home I will try think of what I can put the 8oz to help you.
[Reply]
big a 02:58 PM 08-10-2009
Thanks for ideas and help guys. When i get if it is still up in the air ill take them to the store and try doing it that way.
[Reply]
big a 06:51 PM 08-10-2009
Well as they suggested i went to the store and put it on their digital scale (kinda felt weird pulling a baggie out of my pocket to weigh) but anywho the 4 shoot glass of beads was .21lbs so ~3.3oz is what i guess. Thanks for the help and suggestions guys.
[Reply]
Up