Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Golf
E.J. 06:45 PM 03-19-2021
So with the pandemic, I REALLY got back into golf. Some of that, my daughter really started playing the game.

It’s been a reawakening after a few years off, signed up for men’s league at the course down street from my house. The little one tried out for and is playing for her High School Golf Team.

So fun, so frustrating.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:04 AM 03-20-2021
Exactly Right, My Friend! Fun & Frustrating, Both!:-):-)
[Reply]
E.J. 09:39 AM 05-21-2021
So I've replaced my entire bag.....like truly, every club and the bag....shoes, rangefinder...:-) I am proof positive you cannot buy a game. That said, I have about $100 in clubhouse money from Mens League, so scratching out a couple rounds.
[Reply]
E.J. 07:51 PM 06-26-2021
Caddying for the pup on Monday for a tournament, played the course today(one of my favorites). First Jr. Utah PGA Tournament, hoping for a fun round.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:32 AM 06-27-2021
Enjoy!:-). This Is A Exciting Time In My Life, Also! Now That My Son & Grandson Play Golf, We Have A Family Foursome! Only Problem Is That They Are All Better Than Me!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
E.J. 12:11 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by longknocker:
enjoy!:d. This is a exciting time in my life, also! Now that my son & grandson play golf, we have a family foursome! Only problem is that they are all better than me!:-):d:-)
awesome!!!!
[Reply]
Up