Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Coolidor!
fencefixer 09:39 PM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Looking good DC, and yep that will be filled in no time :-)
Wha?
[Reply]
tengel78 09:45 PM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
Wha?
He must be confused since he's been smacked by both of us this week. :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 09:46 PM 02-17-2012
Mickey stays confused, he'll call you by other peoples names all the time. :-)
[Reply]
fencefixer 07:56 AM 02-18-2012
Originally Posted by tengel78:
Haha :-)

Looks like the damage was both physical AND mental. Love it! You and I should found a bomb team called "Team Psycho" or something. :-)
[Reply]
tengel78 08:01 AM 02-18-2012
haha. Sounds good!
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 08:19 AM 02-18-2012
Nice work Tyler! :-) Now get to work on filling that thing up with some delicious tobacco goodness!
[Reply]
irratebass 08:34 AM 02-18-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
Wha?
Not by me, just the CA way, so be careful, at least you didn't post a pic of the empty cooler :-)

Yeah, that very unexpected from both of you, and pics are coming, I am starting to feel better, thanks guys

Originally Posted by MrClean:
Mickey stays confused, he'll call you by other peoples names all the time. :-)
That's right Hershel.:-)
[Reply]
tengel78 05:15 PM 02-19-2012
I got the cooler cleaned and aired out and got the beads put in. It was reading a perfect 65%, so I put the cigars in this afternoon. My old humi wasn't holding humidity very well and it was cheap, so I took the lid off and will use it for singles. Should have plenty of space for awhile!

[Reply]
Fia 06:27 PM 02-19-2012
I got the cooler cleaned and aired out and got the beads put in. It was reading a perfect 65%, so I put the cigars in this afternoon. My old humi wasn't holding humidity very well and it was cheap, so I took the lid off and will use it for singles. Should have plenty of space for awhile!

Soon this will just be your "overflow" cooler! 150qt in your near future!!!:-)
[Reply]
falconman515 10:52 PM 02-19-2012
I hate when that happens. I'm hoping I won't fill this up for at least a year. We'll see.
:-):-):-):-):-)

Have fun filling it bro!

I started about 6 months ago with a bag of 20 cigars given to me for a discount on my golf clubs I sold this guy (I have zero cigars at all before this and only had some for occasion) ... from there I went to a 100ct humi, 2 weeks later a 8 bottle wineador with 2 trays and digital hygro, 1 month later a 28 bottle wineador full with 7 trays in the front 5 overflow trays in the back with 2 digital hygros 2 fans and full humidification ... and I'm now getting full in about 4 odd months! HOLY GEEZ Has this been one HELL of a slope!

Good luck in not filling it up this year ... You might as well just give in know ... once you have space .... You CAN'T HELP but fill it!

Wait till you start trading ... then it's all over from there for sure!!!

Originally Posted by Fia:
Soon this will just be your "overflow" cooler! 150qt in your near future!!!
YEP !!!
[Reply]
tengel78 06:22 AM 02-20-2012
Wow Chris! It didn't take you long at all!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:27 AM 02-20-2012
Only a 48qt? I made that mistake to!
[Reply]
Fia 11:27 AM 02-20-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Only a 48qt? I made that mistake to!
The good thing about 48qts is that you can play tetris with them in your closet. Lot easier to use vertical space in your home and easier to dig through the coolers when you looking for something.
[Reply]
tengel78 07:13 PM 03-03-2012
Well, maybe I should have gotten a bigger cooler. Only a couple of weeks later and after getting hit hard on the NST and going a little crazy on the devil site, I'm running out of room. I'll see what it looks like after the cbid shipment arrives and a couple of trades get here next week.
I'm blaming everyone on here for my new obsession. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up