Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Humi(s) are here
TJarv 04:32 PM 03-23-2012
Mail man just came and delivered this good lookin thing

To convince the GF this was necessary i bought her a little starter kit for her flavored CAO sampler.

Attached:
[Reply]
TJarv 04:34 PM 03-23-2012
With the last few dollars in my budget i got these to try as im brand spankin new to the game.

Might as well have one now.

Cant wait until i get paid so i can get some beads and set it up.
Attached:
[Reply]
RichieBklyn 04:34 PM 03-23-2012
Wow great wood!! Hope the GF doesn't use it for a jewelry box...
[Reply]
longknocker 04:46 PM 03-23-2012
Congrats, Tony!:-) I Think Your Humi Is The "Treasuredome". Be Careful To Not Open The Lid On Its Hinges All The Way! Mine Broke On The Hinge Right After The 30 Day Warranty Expired.:-) It Holds Humidity Well Though & Looks Great!:-)
[Reply]
TJarv 05:03 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Congrats, Tony!:-) I Think Your Humi Is The "Treasuredome".:-)
You are correct sir
[Reply]
longknocker 05:12 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by TJarv:
You are correct sir
I Recommend 65%Beads From Michael(CigarNut) On This Forum. I Have Them In All My Humis: Virtually Maintenace Free!:-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 05:44 PM 03-23-2012
Make sure you season the wood... Keep your cigars in tupperware for right now, otherwise you'll suck the oils right out of the cigars by putting them in the humidor.
[Reply]
alexa071 07:02 AM 03-24-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Congrats, Tony!:-) I Think Your Humi Is The "Treasuredome". Be Careful To Not Open The Lid On Its Hinges All The Way! Mine Broke On The Hinge Right After The 30 Day Warranty Expired.:-) It Holds Humidity Well Though & Looks Great!:-)
:-)

Same here... be REAL careful with that lid. It's far too heavy to be supported by the tiny screws they use to secure it. It was a great humi until the lid fell off.

Randy
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 10:53 AM 03-24-2012
:-)
[Reply]
Up