Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Closing In On Our 2010 Troops Raffle Goal!!
papajohn67 11:01 AM 08-24-2010
If you have not checked it out yet take a look see. We have 427 of the 500 raffle tickets required already spoken for....oh so close. :-) Your chance to help a great project and have a sporting chance to win some neat prizes.

If you have not checked it out yet please take a look. And a special thanks to all the BOTL on CA who have already signed on to the raffle.

www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35023
[Reply]
papajohn67 11:48 AM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
If you have not checked it out yet take a look see. We have 427 of the 500 raffle tickets required already spoken for....oh so close. :-) Your chance to help a great project and have a sporting chance to win some neat prizes.

If you have not checked it out yet please take a look. And a special thanks to all the BOTL on CA who have already signed on to the raffle.

Make that 435......:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 04:23 PM 08-24-2010
Make that over 500 thanks to SvilleKid!
[Reply]
papajohn67 04:26 PM 08-24-2010
Looks like the 500 mark has been topped. Not to sound greedy but still room for some of the folks who would like to buy a ticket or two. The cigars collected from this raffle along with others who are regular troops supporters should put both Richard & Hugh in a great position to fill the requests and troops needs.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have stepped up to the plate for this raffle. Got to say if I'd seen this type of support and cigars flowing our way in my Vietnam days I just might have signed on for a 3rd tour....well maybe.

Papajohn
[Reply]
Chingas 04:28 PM 08-24-2010
2 Tours is MORE than enough! Thanks for your service and Congrats on meeting the Goal! Very, very impressive!
[Reply]
hotreds 04:33 PM 08-24-2010
[Reply]
stitch 04:56 PM 08-24-2010
Looks like the 500 mark has been topped. Not to sound greedy but still room for some of the folks who would like to buy a ticket or two. The cigars collected from this raffle along with others who are regular troops supporters should put both Richard & Hugh in a great position to fill the requests and troops needs.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have stepped up to the plate for this raffle. Got to say if I'd seen this type of support and cigars flowing our way in my Vietnam days I just might have signed on for a 3rd tour....well maybe.

Papajohn
Way to go people !!! let's get MORE, MORE ... MOORE !!!
I might even put up a third cigar case as a prize ...
And John ... I'll send you some tree bark smokes aaaaany time you want em
Boss Man :-)
[Reply]
stitch 08:20 AM 08-25-2010
Bumparooo for those who haven't looked in the contest area yet. :-)
[Reply]
bazookajoe 07:52 AM 08-26-2010
pictures of the prizes are posted here:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35615
[Reply]
stitch 07:00 PM 08-26-2010
Bump as a reminder :-)
[Reply]
stitch 10:56 AM 08-28-2010
I'm pretty sure tickets can still be had untill Sept. 8th
[Reply]
papajohn67 06:22 PM 09-07-2010

Tomorrow is the last day for a shot at our troops raffle.

Not onboard yet.....still time.

Take a look!! :-)

[Reply]
Up