Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 15 of 21
« First < 5131415 1617 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Bid
maconusmile 10:24 PM 02-04-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
So, I don't know why this is making me think so hard, hahaha. I ordered a lighter, a cutter, a hygro and a few cigars from the "devil-site". Now, the highest shipping price is 4.95. Is that what I'm going to pay, in total, for shipping? Or does each item jack up the shipping?
Well if you go into your account settings and select to have your shipping done weekly instead of each item seperatley it will save you a ton of money. Even if you don't plan on buying anything else. (Hard to do) Each item will have seperate shipping charge added to it if you don't select weekly shipping. Besides.. if you are like the rest of us you will have a revolving account on cbid and be buying things all the time and saving a ton of money compared to retail prices if you do your homework. They ship fill your order on Thursdays and Ship out every Friday whe you select this option fyi...

Happy Bidding! :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 10:38 PM 02-04-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
So, I don't know why this is making me think so hard, hahaha. I ordered a lighter, a cutter, a hygro and a few cigars from the "devil-site". Now, the highest shipping price is 4.95. Is that what I'm going to pay, in total, for shipping? Or does each item jack up the shipping?
The items in the merchandise section add $1 each after the first, full price shipping item. If you bought single cigars they ship for $0.25 (a quarter) each with combined shipping. I think 5ers are $0.50. So, $4.95 for highest shipping item plus $2 for additional merchandise and $.25 per cigar. If you got 4 smokes for $1 shipping the total would be $7.95. Hope this helps.
[Reply]
mkarnold1 03:16 PM 02-14-2012
I really wish that Cigarbid would use a moniker like "Walmart" or "Super America" on their charges. On a related note, I really need to keep my wife from seeing the credit card statement... It says CIGARS all over it.
[Reply]
jluck 04:29 PM 02-14-2012
Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
I really wish that Cigarbid would use a moniker like "Walmart" or "Super America" on their charges. On a related note, I really need to keep my wife from seeing the credit card statement... It says CIGARS all over it.
That's a easy fix (next time), get visa gift cards insted. That way you will be spending money you actually have and not credit. And animosity too boot.
[Reply]
tengel78 05:42 PM 02-14-2012
I've managed to stay away from here so far. Worried that one purchase will turn into a second mortgage in order to support my hobby. :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 05:56 PM 02-14-2012
Come Tyler, u have willpower dont'cha? I have faith In ya. Go ahead start browsing.
[Reply]
tengel78 06:25 PM 02-14-2012
Don't tempt me! But I do have those 1/2 lb of beads on the way, and a new cooler airing out. Hmm, I guess it can't hurt to just look...
[Reply]
Islayphile 07:08 PM 02-14-2012
My soul is damned for all eternity.

Long have I sacrificed at the altar of the Dark Lord and master of all things related to the so-called Devils Weed.

Heed my warning Carole Anne

Do NOT walk into the light!

Oooh look.....Tatauajes on Free Fall...gotta go
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:25 PM 02-14-2012
Originally Posted by tengel78:
I've managed to stay away from here so far. Worried that one purchase will turn into a second mortgage in order to support my obsession. :-)
Fixt it for you.
[Reply]
Digs 07:41 PM 02-14-2012
Ahh you guys made me log into the devil site, had to win on free fall a 5 pack of tats :-):-)
[Reply]
Manzer74 07:50 PM 02-14-2012
Hi my name is mike and I...... wait this is the wrong meeting or is it...:-)

I have fallen victim to what you call the "devil site" Since finding it I have 4 stuffed humidors and cannot stop ordering I now need to acquire another humidor to fit whats coming this week... I fear buying or making a cabinet but thats where it is heading....if this continues I will be on that hoarders show...
[Reply]
DaBear 08:29 PM 02-14-2012
I was determined to stay away from the devil site for a little while longer, but those AB Seconds on free fall are calling my name. "Bear, don't you want us? Wouldn't we be tasty little treats?" :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 06:06 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Islayphile:
My soul is damned for all eternity.

Long have I sacrificed at the altar of the Dark Lord and master of all things related to the so-called Devils Weed.

Heed my warning Carole Anne

Do NOT walk into the light!

Oooh look.....Tatauajes on Free Fall...gotta go
Originally Posted by Digs:
Ahh you guys made me log into the devil site, had to win on free fall a 5 pack of tats :-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
tengel78 06:14 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by Manzer74:
Hi my name is mike and I...... wait this is the wrong meeting or is it...:-)

I have fallen victim to what you call the "devil site" Since finding it I have 4 stuffed humidors and cannot stop ordering I now need to acquire another humidor to fit whats coming this week... I fear buying or making a cabinet but thats where it is heading....if this continues I will be on that hoarders show...
Just buy a marine cooler. You'll never fill that up :-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 07:09 AM 02-15-2012
I wish I hadn't found out about the Diesel UHC. I have 50 of them now.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:18 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
I wish I hadn't found out about the Diesel UHC. I have 50 of them now.
Well if that is to much for you.. That is one of my favorite cigars.. I can take some off..

Try the Diesel Shorty!
[Reply]
ApexAZ 07:19 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Well if that is to much for you.. That is one of my favorite cigars.. I can take some off..

Try the Diesel Shorty!
That's next on my list :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:21 AM 02-15-2012
To me, It is slightly better than the UHC.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 07:25 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
To me, It is slightly better than the UHC.
Garry, you aren't helping.:-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:26 AM 02-15-2012
Sure I am.. I am giving you ideas on more to try.. Opening the door a bit more for ya.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 21
« First < 5131415 1617 > Last »
Up