Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Good Eats>Dollar menus.
Hardcz 09:27 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
wendys double stack

Ok, just picked up two double stacks.... driving home late at night, had a craving for food smoking my second stick..... they sure hit the spot.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 02:14 PM 01-25-2009
Coming home from the shack yesterday we stopped at Wendys. They upped the doublestack and chicken sandwiches to $ 1.49. Wow.. inflation is on its way. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 07:43 PM 01-25-2009
If I lived in a desert between an Arby's and McDonald's, I'd starve to death, and I love to eat stuff that's gonna make me die early. :-)
I could eat Whoppers every day, but I usually eat at Sheetz (it's our convenience store chain) if I'm getting something quick. They really have good food, believe it or not.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:47 PM 01-25-2009
I can't do Wendy's. The last two times I hit the local Wendy's I spent the next couple of days doing the Hershey dash. Arby's rocks, though, especially with that Horsey sauce! :-)
[Reply]
Yazzie 07:49 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
If I lived in a desert between an Arby's and McDonald's, I'd starve to death, and I love to eat stuff that's gonna make me die early. :-)
I could eat Whoppers every day, but I usually eat at Sheetz (it's our convenience store chain) if I'm getting something quick. They really have good food, believe it or not.

Scott, does Sheetz give you the Shats? :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hot Stuff x 11:09 PM 01-29-2009
Enjoy the fast food, insane posse...I'm in a place with some really oddball food choices.

Yeah, we got Mickey D's, BK, and KFC here. Every fast food place in Korea has a "Bulgogi Burger" on the menu. It's like a hamburger with teriyaki sauce. They also have shrimp burger--think filet-o-fish but made from shrimp. And also here (don't know if they have this in the states) they have the Mega-Mac. It's a Big Mac with double meat and double cheese.

Korean fast food is Kim Bap (rice, meat and veggies rolled in seaweed and then sliced into rounds), Duk Boki (rice cakes in spicy sauce) and several funky variations on the corn dog, such as the corndog-like dog on a stick surrounded by french fries and then deep fried. Or the dog on a stick dipped in doughnut batter and fried, then sprinkled with sugar and served with ketchup on it. it's better than it sounds!!!
[Reply]
Kreth 08:05 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Hot Stuff x:
Korean fast food is Kim Bap (rice, meat and veggies rolled in seaweed and then sliced into rounds), Duk Boki (rice cakes in spicy sauce) and several funky variations on the corn dog, such as the corndog-like dog on a stick surrounded by french fries and then deep fried. Or the dog on a stick dipped in doughnut batter and fried, then sprinkled with sugar and served with ketchup on it. it's better than it sounds!!!
Don't forget yakimondu!
[Reply]
Flatsix 09:46 AM 01-30-2009

If I'm eating fast food, there's only one place to go!!!

In n Out!!!
[Reply]
Shervin 09:46 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
One of my fav dollar menu buys... 2 double stackers for $ 2.

When I say double! You say stack! Double....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up