Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Good Eats>Dollar menus.
theonlybear4CORT 06:52 PM 11-27-2008
wendys double stack or the chicken nugets FTW
[Reply]
pearson 07:19 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by fxpose:
Dollar or not, the In-N-Out single patty cheeseburger with raw onions for the big win!

I miss the old In-N-Out burger kinda makes me want to move back west again.
[Reply]
BengalMan 08:53 PM 11-27-2008
McDonalds double cheeseburger is solid for $1.00. Too bad it's no longer $1. Wendy's Jr. Bacon is solid with a 5 piece and small drink for $3, you can't go wrong.
[Reply]
scoot 12:46 AM 11-28-2008
If I go fast food its a Baconator from Wendy's a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell or a Jalapeno Burger from Sonic. I've never been one for dollar menus, or fast food for that matter.
[Reply]
tchariya 11:08 AM 12-16-2008
Sweet ice tea from McD for $1.....soo much to drink!
[Reply]
Partagaspete 11:18 AM 12-16-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I am a big fan of the In-N-Out, Double, Double. Animal Style and fries. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-). :-)
I've been across the pond for far too long WTH is the Double, Double Animal Style?

T
[Reply]
Partagaspete 11:21 AM 12-16-2008
Originally Posted by Lumpold:
Hell, MaccyD's can't even charge £1 for a dblchs... it's £1.19! We can't even get a proper 'pound menu'
Yes but at least we get our food fried in real fat and not veggie oil. Hot Apple pies that remind me of what they were like as a kid. Plus many overseas locations serve Beer. When I first moved to Bitburg and went into the Mcd's there and saw they had Bitburger Pils on the menu I knew I was gonna love Europe. B

T
[Reply]
Lumpold 04:09 PM 12-16-2008
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
I've been across the pond for far too long WTH is the Double, Double Animal Style?

T
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Yes but at least we get our food fried in real fat and not veggie oil. Hot Apple pies that remind me of what they were like as a kid. Plus many overseas locations serve Beer. When I first moved to Bitburg and went into the Mcd's there and saw they had Bitburger Pils on the menu I knew I was gonna love Europe. B

T
Yeah, I'll admit, continental Europe has it god with the beer thing going on, but to be honest, I don't know where the UK stands on veggie oil for frying - but I'm pretty sure it's the good stuff :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:09 PM 12-16-2008
$ 8.73 for a whopper meal at the Charlotte airport tonight. Arrgh! :-)
[Reply]
DavenportESQ 08:35 PM 12-16-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
$ 8.73 for a whopper meal at the Charlotte airport tonight. Arrgh! :-)
Charlotte Airport? I was just there Earlier?!?-Sry for the threadjack
[Reply]
ucla695 06:50 AM 12-17-2008
That looks delicious!! I know what I'm having for dinner. :-) :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 07:03 AM 12-17-2008
that looks so disgusting, i think i feel my breakfast (leftover mexican pizza) coming up
[Reply]
Partagaspete 03:01 PM 12-17-2008

Yeah, I'll admit, continental Europe has it god with the beer thing going on, but to be honest, I don't know where the UK stands on veggie oil for frying - but I'm pretty sure it's the good stuff :-)

I think I had a heart attack just looking at the pic. MUST TRY ONE, MUST TRY ONE

By the taste of the hot apple pie's I am pretty sure it is the good stuff.

T
[Reply]
Rock Star 03:11 PM 12-17-2008
dubble chee at micky deez add mac sauce...99 cents sometimes they charge .25 for sauce sometimes they dont..get 2 and a h20 and your set.
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:12 PM 12-17-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
You farkers had to bring In-N-Out into this didn't you? I'm stuck with the McD's double cheeseburger here in FL.
I don't know about a dollar menu but "Steak and Shake" is pretty good(in FL) imo :-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 11:49 AM 12-18-2008
Had a dollar menu lunch today from Wendy's

1 - Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
1 - Chili (ok so it was $1.19)
1 - Fry

Had my own drink so made out at $3.36
[Reply]
Yazzie 05:04 PM 12-19-2008
Not a big Fast Food eater but Whataburger throws down a pretty good custom burger for FF......

Luv me some In-N-Out when I can get there
[Reply]
acarr 09:15 PM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
I heard recently on the news that McDonalds thinks it is going to have to raise prices on its dollar menu. I guess it won't be a dollar menu after that. Will it be a $1.50 menu? :-)
They still call it a "Big" Mac so maybe they won't call it a different menu...after all it is still in the dollar range:-)
[Reply]
dudewhoa25 04:28 PM 12-22-2008
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Fan of Wendy's dollar menu. I don't do fast food a lot, but I keep forgetting that a medium drink there is HUGE!

The cheesy double beef burrito at Taco Bell is good for .89 cents.
The Cheesy double beef burrito is good for about 2 hours in the bathroom as well!:-) they are pretty nasty lol
[Reply]
j-easy 06:25 PM 12-27-2008
ok first of all, wendys is the place to go
mc'd goes to a reduced menu after like 12 or 1am no dollar menu. all you can buy is like 6 of the crappiest value meals they sell. who wants a big and tasty meal for 8 bucks? no one

wendy's on the other hand is open 24 hours and all ways has the full menu. the jr bacon, and double stack are both sweet for only a $1 you can also get small frostie for $1.19.

definitly not on the dollar menu but still amazing is the baconator its like $4-5 bucks but you will be full for like a day from this thing

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up