Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Good Eats>Dollar menus.
Da Klugs 09:46 PM 11-26-2008
More often than not will grab 3 things from the dollar menu vs one of the $ 4.95-6.49 numbered specials. It just feels right. Bringing your own can of soda makes it a pretty full meal.

Arbys is an issue. 5 for $ 6.95 means you get too much to eat. I get 3 Jr's, potato cakes and a soda if I forget to bring one. If not extra order of cakes. Bring 1 or 2 of the Jr's home. Lil sweetie loves her the Arbys.

Lately Mickie D's has had 2 Egg Mcmuffins for $ 2. MMMM.
[Reply]
Sailchaser 10:08 PM 11-26-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
More often than not will grab 3 things from the dollar menu vs one of the $ 4.95-6.49 numbered specials. It just feels right. Bringing your own can of soda makes it a pretty full meal.

Arbys is an issue. 5 for $ 6.95 means you get too much to eat. I get 3 Jr's, potato cakes and a soda if I forget to bring one. If not extra order of cakes. Bring 1 or 2 of the Jr's home. Lil sweetie loves her the Arbys.

Lately Mickie D's has had 2 Egg Mcmuffins for $ 2. MMMM.
It's 2 double cheese burgers for me, helps out the cigar budget and fills the tummy for 2 bucks,and the soda take along is the best cause I think all Mickie D's soda(pop) taste the same
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:20 PM 11-26-2008
Fan of Wendy's dollar menu. I don't do fast food a lot, but I keep forgetting that a medium drink there is HUGE!

The cheesy double beef burrito at Taco Bell is good for .89 cents.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 10:22 PM 11-26-2008
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Fan of Wendy's dollar menu. I don't do fast food a lot, but I keep forgetting that a medium drink there is HUGE!

The cheesy double beef burrito at Taco Bell is good for .89 cents.
One of my fav dollar menu buys... 2 double stackers for $ 2.
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:23 PM 11-26-2008
If I hit Wendy's that what I get too Dave. Great deal!
[Reply]
Redbaron 12:33 AM 11-27-2008
Don't eat fast food. I'm old fashioned, I don't rush my meals.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:38 AM 11-27-2008
Have to try the Double Stacker. I like stopping once in a while on the way home from the grocery store and grabbing a few Double Cheeseburgers. They taste much better with a soda at home rather than the $2 paper cup. :-)
[Reply]
dunng 06:56 AM 11-27-2008
Wendy's Jr Bacon for me... :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:08 AM 11-27-2008
I heard recently on the news that McDonalds thinks it is going to have to raise prices on its dollar menu. I guess it won't be a dollar menu after that. Will it be a $1.50 menu? :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 07:17 AM 11-27-2008
I rarely hit fst food. when i do though, its a couple cheeseburgers, maybe a mcchicken.

or theres always the "why pay a dollar menu" at white castle :-) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:19 AM 11-27-2008
how in the hell can you eat that stuff and look like a stick Dave?:-)

I wish I could and look like a stick :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 07:26 AM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
how in the hell can you eat that stuff and look like a stick Dave?:-)

I wish I could and look like a stick :-)
Skill of the carver I guess. :-)

[Reply]
fxpose 11:27 AM 11-27-2008
Dollar or not, the In-N-Out single patty cheeseburger with raw onions for the big win!
[Reply]
Cigary 02:23 PM 11-27-2008
For sure on the double stacks,,,I always get 2 of them.

Originally Posted by dunng:
Wendy's Jr Bacon for me... :-)
Another tasty treat from Wendys,,,plus a frosty for dessert.

Originally Posted by fxpose:
Dollar or not, the In-N-Out single patty cheeseburger with raw onions for the big win!
You can't beat In N Out for any burger regardless of the price,,Double Double for me with a strawberry shake,,,oh yeah1
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:39 PM 11-27-2008
You farkers had to bring In-N-Out into this didn't you? I'm stuck with the McD's double cheeseburger here in FL.
[Reply]
ucla695 04:29 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by fxpose:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
You farkers had to bring In-N-Out into this didn't you? I'm stuck with the McD's double cheeseburger here in FL.
:-) I rarely eat fast food, but when I do it's either In-N-Out or Tace Bell. In-N-Out trumps TB any day even w/o a value menu.
[Reply]
Darrell 05:06 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I am a big fan of the In-N-Out, Double, Double. Animal Style and fries. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-). :-)
[Reply]
Lumpold 05:26 PM 11-27-2008
Hell, MaccyD's can't even charge £1 for a dblchs... it's £1.19! We can't even get a proper 'pound menu'
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 06:04 PM 11-27-2008
man, mcdoogles just had 2 triple cheese for $3 clams!

mmmmm, triple cheese - NOM NOM NOM NOMZ!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:47 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
I heard recently on the news that McDonalds thinks it is going to have to raise prices on its dollar menu. I guess it won't be a dollar menu after that. Will it be a $1.50 menu? :-)
I did hear that they are dropping the double cheese burger, now being offered for $1.19 and replacing it with a single slice of cheese version. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up