Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Quorum shade - Corona
bruceolee 10:31 AM 12-09-2021
https://www.jcnewman.com/quorum-cigars/

Got these looking for a good cheap bundle cigar. It's a very creamy, sweet, mild everyday yard gar and it's exactly what i was looking for. not too taxing on the palate either. I thought i'd do a little review of it so here it goes

appearance: well constructed for the price. not toothy at all, milk chocolate wrapper

sweet tobacco, cream, caramel, cinnamon, vanilla, chocolate, tea, slight pepper notes,

creamy, vanilla, tea, wood, caramel, small amount of spice, cinnamon,

very creamy now, tea, vanilla, chocolate, coffee with cream, slight salt, herbal flavors, wood,

wood, full bodied creaminess, tea, chocolate, slight pepper now, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla

This is a consistent cigar throughout. I don't always feel like getting punched in the face with every cigar and my palate needs to be cleansed and this cigar fits that bill for me. If a newbie wanted to try a first cigar i'm not gonna smack them down with a cohiba and this is what i'd start them with. its a good newbie cigar. if you're looking for something mild and easy then this is your bundle smoke. its a great starter cigar for the morning and at $2 a cigar you can't go wrong otherwise if you like them strong you you might avoid this one. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this review of a good and cheap little bundle smoke. God bless you all!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:04 AM 12-19-2021
The downside, even though the smoker can't tell, these smell absolutely horrible when smoked. :-) :-)
[Reply]
gravel 05:55 PM 12-19-2021
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
The downside, even though the smoker can't tell, these smell absolutely horrible when smoked. :-) :-)
Sounds like a perfect rebuttal to some of the conversation my neighbor’s friends have in the backyard!
[Reply]
borndead1 08:48 PM 12-23-2021
Thanks for the review. I smoked a few of these back in the day. Not bad at all for a short filler bundle cigar.
[Reply]
Up