Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Good Eats>One food that you will never eat is...
VirtualSmitty 11:20 AM 12-05-2008
Haggis :-)
[Reply]
Seanohue 03:20 PM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by csbrewfisher:
Wow, that really limits your life experience, my friend. I sorta feel sorry you, but if you're content with your diet, that's what matters...as long as it doesn't kill ya.
If it were feasible, I would eat pizza and drink Pepsi everyday of my life :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 03:34 PM 12-05-2008
I would also not try that unhatched chicken embryo thing or whatever it was. But i like all other foods
[Reply]
ucla695 08:58 AM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by borndead1:
Were they really waterbugs? Or were they those giant L.A. cockroaches that scuttle around on the sidewalks at night? :-)
Giant L.A. cockroaches - the type that would make my wife run for cover. :-)
[Reply]
taltos 10:28 AM 12-06-2008
If you want giant roaches, check out the palmetto bugs in SC and south of there, you could put saddles on these critters.:-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 10:57 AM 12-06-2008
I came close to trying Balut in a wet market in Manila, but wasn't quite hammered enough. Settled for watching my brother in law slurp one down. :-)

One thing that's never appealed to me are Mountain Oysters. No interest there at all. Do we have any Mountain Oyster munchers around? :-)
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 10:28 AM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
I came close to trying Balut in a wet market in Manila, but wasn't quite hammered enough. Settled for watching my brother in law slurp one down. :-)

One thing that's never appealed to me are Mountain Oysters. No interest there at all. Do we have any Mountain Oyster munchers around? :-)
Although I believe that people have consumed bull testicles (mountain oysters), they have become urban legend. I've been to a LOT of restaurants and stores throughout this state since moving here in 1994, and I have yet to see ONE. I also would be very interested (and very skeptical) to hear of a real experience with them.

On the other hand, you can get balut in just about any market or bar in the Philippines.
[Reply]
perogee 09:54 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by fxpose:
Natto- fermented soy beans.
hey, this is one of my favorite (rare) treats. I have it once or twice a year (after that, I would not want it any more)
[Reply]
perogee 09:59 PM 12-10-2008
Ok, so perhaps I am just really strange, but most (not all) of what was listed here I would try, or already like (GO HAGGIS!!!)
[Reply]
Darrell 09:59 PM 12-10-2008
African cave dwelling spiders.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up