Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Cigar Journal
Heavy_d 06:27 PM 08-06-2013
Being relatively new to cigars, I recently decided to start keeping a cigar journal to help document what sticks I like and don't like. I was originally just using a spiral bound notebook, but the other day the wife surprised me with this little beauty from Amazon:

As you can see from the first review (the awesome Murcielago Big Jaygee sent me) it's got places for all the pertinent information. Now if I can just remember to use it, I'll be doing good.
[Reply]
G G 06:30 PM 08-06-2013
:-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 06:33 PM 08-06-2013
Originally Posted by Heavy_d:
Being relatively new to cigars, I recently decided to start keeping a cigar journal to help document what sticks I like and don't like. I was originally just using a spiral bound notebook, but the other day the wife surprised me with this little beauty from Amazon:

As you can see from the first review (the awesome Murcielago Big Jaygee sent me) it's got places for all the pertinent information. Now if I can just remember to use it, I'll be doing good.
that was nice of your wife...that's pretty kool:-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 07:03 PM 08-06-2013
nice gift from the wife Derek :-)

i sent you a PM where you can find them cheap and you are right if you are new to the Maduro's eat before you smoke them :-) :-)
[Reply]
MUNKY 07:24 PM 08-06-2013
awesome, I need to get one!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:44 PM 08-06-2013
Very nice, Mark (one of the many Marks) at SoCal had a Journal that he used differently, he would have someone that smoked a cigar put their band in his journal, date and time and leave him a comment. It was very cool, so he had a history of different cigars people smoked and where they were etc.,
[Reply]
equetefue 08:01 PM 08-06-2013
Awesome gift. The wife is a keeper!
[Reply]
Sadden 08:03 PM 08-06-2013
Originally Posted by MUNKY:
awesome, I need to get one!
The journal or a wife that cool?

Nice looking journal you have there sir.
[Reply]
MUNKY 09:51 PM 08-06-2013
Journal lol!
[Reply]
Heavy_d 10:03 PM 08-06-2013
Originally Posted by big_jaygee:
nice gift from the wife Derek :-)

i sent you a PM where you can find them cheap and you are right if you are new to the Maduro's eat before you smoke them :-) :-)
Jason, thanks for the link. Yeah, I hadn't eaten when I enjoyed that stick. Didn't get sick, but probably shouldn't have stood up that fast either, lol.
[Reply]
MUNKY 09:19 PM 08-12-2013
Just picked one up, from a dude here on the site. Can't wait to start taking notes!
[Reply]
Up