Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Smoking Soldier in Afghanistan; Want To Support?
ABNMP619 10:03 PM 07-09-2010
taltos,
Just remember, we are ALL still brothers and sisters; regardless of peace time or war time. Thanks for your service brother!
[Reply]
ABNMP619 10:04 PM 07-09-2010
Hey All,
DONT FORGET, if you are mailing a box, please add the new APO AE 09310 to the address. The old APO AE 09354 will not make it to my destination after 1 AUG 10. THANKS!
[Reply]
ABNMP619 03:52 AM 07-14-2010
You know I must be crazy for smoking cigars at 1230 in the afternoon with a heat index of 115. I did this the other day at one of bases I was visiting, dang I must be stupid or something.
[Reply]
ridenlive 12:03 PM 07-14-2010
Originally Posted by ABNMP619:
You know I must be crazy for smoking cigars at 1230 in the afternoon with a heat index of 115. I did this the other day at one of bases I was visiting, dang I must be stupid or something.
no no your really not, i do it in phoenix and it was 115 in mesa while i was doing it too.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 02:29 AM 07-15-2010
Keep your eyes open, top kick...I threw few small things together for you and it went out today...hopefully you'll have it in 7-10 days (or less)...
[Reply]
ABNMP619 09:25 AM 07-16-2010
@ Ridenlive: I just thought it was crazy, but heck, if others are doing it then I am good. Thanks! :-)

@Nueromancer: I truly appreciate the support. My wife is sending me a damn camara so I will start posting pics of these little smoke sessions we have so you folks can see where your stuff is going. Thanks again!:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 11:06 AM 07-16-2010
SWEET!

Thanks for representing us all, Hugh... another reason to be proud of CA. :-)

Originally Posted by hotreds:
Today came a nice letter, magazine, and this certificate from Daryle. Although I am named, it is really for all the wonderful troop supporters that provide me with goodies to send to the guys and gals in harms way. Thank-you, Daryle- more coming your way, brother!

[Reply]
taltos 06:08 PM 07-16-2010
Dan, there is a box going out to your business address tomorrow morning, hope that the troops enjoy and hope that I can make this a habit. Paul:-)
[Reply]
ABNMP619 05:40 AM 07-25-2010
HUGH and OLS,
You brothers are AWESOME! THANK YOU! I got your boxes today! Hugh, you always support me and I can not thank you enough for your continued support, always puts a smile on the faces of the cigar smokers in Asadabad, Afghanistan.

OLS, the pipe and pipe tobacco are awesome. I truly appreciate the wonderful sticks as well. I truly love the support from all of you from CA. You folks have truly made me feel like I am at home with the support! THANK YOU!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 07:00 AM 07-25-2010
Thank you and all the others for your service Daryle!! :-)
[Reply]
ABNMP619 12:59 AM 07-26-2010
TripleF, no problem brother! I love this stuff. Hunting the Taliban is more fun than fishing with grenades! HAHAHA Sick I know. Thanks again. :-)
[Reply]
ABNMP619 11:34 PM 07-26-2010
To all the supporters out there that have supported this unit with smokes THANK YOU! I wish there was something more I could do to give back. If there is anything I can ever do to support you all, please let me know. I try to send out a certificate from the Commander and I to each supporter.

THANKS TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF CA! You folks are awesome.

First Sergeant Daryle Walker:-)
[Reply]
Donny007 07:03 PM 08-01-2010
Hi Daryle, just came across this post. Can u please repost the new address your at. Would like to get a package out to u and your unit. Want to make sure I have the address right. Thank you for everything you are doing.
[Reply]
Chingas 08:17 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Donny007:
Hi Daryle, just came across this post. Can u please repost the new address your at. Would like to get a package out to u and your unit. Want to make sure I have the address right. Thank you for everything you are doing.
+1.

Always down for supporting our brothers and sisters out there risking their lives for our continued freedom.

Hugh, is anyone putting together one large care package or is everyone sending these out on their own? I have no problem with either.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:29 PM 08-01-2010
I have 13 guys I send out at least one of the "troop support" boxes to every month. I am sure that all goodies the guys get will make them happy, so even though Richard and myself are the "official" CA box senders, others also sending stuff is nothing but a wonderful thing! HUGHRAH!
[Reply]
ABNMP619 07:30 AM 08-04-2010
WOW! You guys continue to impress! I must say this from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!! I came back to my base camp after about 5 days of traveling, seeing my Soldiers on the battlefield and I am told I have a box from mail call. I look at the label and the first thing I recognize is the bold lettering that says "NEUROMANCER-CA" I then said OH CRAP, ITS A BOMB! And sure as heck here is what I got hit with.

MUCH LOVE GUYS! THANKS! :-)
Attached: DSC00631.jpg (104.1 KB) DSC00632.jpg (88.2 KB) DSC00634.jpg (67.5 KB) DSC00635.jpg (83.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Chingas 09:09 AM 08-04-2010
Sweet Hit. I wasn't part of that hit but those Brothers hooked you up! I hope you enjoy the smokes and reading material! Well done Brothers!
[Reply]
Neuromancer 05:24 AM 08-06-2010
YEA!!! It made it...was beginning to worry customs grabbed it for some unknown reason...enjoy...
[Reply]
ABNMP619 09:05 PM 08-21-2010
Once again, I have to say Thank you to HOTREDS for some more AWESOME smokes. Brother you are truly a blessing. I have been smoking with the guys out here every Saturday and I always take a bunch of sticks with me. They always say "how do you get all these cigars?" I never hesitate to tell them that the folks at Cigar Asylum are the best! Thanks again HUGH! I truly appreciate it!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:36 PM 08-21-2010
A re-posting of the new addy for 1SG Walker et al....

1SG Daryle R. Walker
64th MP Company
Forward Operating Base Wright
Afghanistan
APO AE 09310

Sorry about the Navy blue:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up