Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>Winter golf getaway vacation..
Brian D. 07:13 PM 06-30-2014
Four guys decide to get out of the lousy midwest winter and travel to Phoenix for a few days of golf. First day there they find a course near the hotel and jump right in for 18 holes.

Right near the last hole they see a nice little bar just across the road and decide to head there when done playing. So they go over and enter, it's mid afternoon and other than the bartender and a few folks at one end of the bar sitting there without food or drinks the place is empty.

Guy who won the game decides he'll buy his pals the first round of drinks and orders four perfect martinis. The bartender serves them up and says 'That'll be forty cents my friend." The foursome raise their eyebrows but the one who offered to pay just whips out his wallet and lays a dollar on the bar, telling the bartender to keep the change and stay handy.

Several minutes later another of the golfers offers to get the next drinks. Once again the bartender rings them up for ten cents each. That gets the boys curious so they call the bartender back over and ask what's up.

The bartender explains "Well, I own the place and here's the deal. Always wanted to own a bar but couldn't afford the start up. Then I hit the Powerball jackpot for over $100 million and bought this place. Got more money than I'll ever need but the state says I can't give drinks away, have to charge something, so why not a dime?"

The golfers understand but they are now wondering about the other group of people in the place, who are still sitting down the bar and not drinking.

The bartender shakes his a head a bit and quietly explains "Those are some of the local retirees, they are waiting for Happy Hour to start, plus they have coupons."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:37 PM 06-30-2014
:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:54 PM 06-30-2014
:-) :-)
[Reply]
RUNYYFan 08:14 AM 07-01-2014
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
dijit 01:11 PM 07-01-2014
:-):-):-)