Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>MOH Warfighter
Mikey202 03:00 PM 10-29-2012
Scooter202 is my XBOX Live tag. I've created a platoon. Let me know if you want to join.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 03:39 PM 10-29-2012
how is the game play
[Reply]
hammondc 09:01 PM 10-29-2012
Yep... I need a review. Getting stale on BF3 and not a huge fan of the futuristic spin for Black Ops 2. MOH looks good.
[Reply]
Malakai 10:16 PM 10-29-2012
Agree...don't like the futuristic aspect to BO2. How is this one??
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 12:27 AM 10-30-2012
The second to last Medal of Honor left a horrible taste in my mouth. I'll rent this if it's on Redbox, that's about it.
[Reply]
Mikey202 03:29 PM 11-02-2012
Well, I'm 44 years old, and get Merc'd constantly by 14 year old kids.:-).......so I think it is ok.
I like the gameplay , I just wanted to let people know about my platoon.

I still have not figured out how I can empty half a clip into someone then they shoot me with a 3-4 round burst and I get killed?WTF.

the Multi-play is on par with everything I've played. But I really like the Battlefield series Multiplayer.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:57 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Well, I'm 44 years old, and get Merc'd constantly by 14 year old kids.:-).......so I think it is ok.
I like the gameplay , I just wanted to let people know about my platoon.

I still have not figured out how I can empty half a clip into someone then they shoot me with a 3-4 round burst and I get killed?WTF.

the Multi-play is on par with everything I've played. But I really like the Battlefield series Multiplayer.
That's the main reason I'm not a big fan of online fps games.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 07:18 PM 11-02-2012
NOOB TUBE HIM mike
lol
[Reply]
fairladyz33 06:37 PM 11-05-2012
It's a fun game if you take it at face value. Prepare to be disappointed if you're looking for a CoD whateverthecrapthey'reonnow/halo 4/BF3 killer. It's a pretty typical FPS genre with above average visuals. The campaign is a total waste of time and the multi doesn't do enough to separate it from the pack. IMO the best part of MoH is the weaponry where it truly shines. Brand name guns and optics offer a multitude of customization. Personally, I bought it as a bridge between BF3 (which I'm totally sick of) and Halo 4. It's worth picking up if you can get it for cheap, but I definitely would not pay full retail for this. Hope that helps some.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 12:42 AM 11-11-2012
Figured Paul. I hated most of the guns in the last MoH.
I'm good on that.
[Reply]
fairladyz33 03:39 PM 11-12-2012
If more ppl would just try it they'd be surprised at how much fun the multi is. I think a lot of ppl were turned off by all the negative press it got. Little do they know the "reviews", and I use that term VERY loosely, were from sites that received major payoffs from the likes of the COD studio. That game is such rubbish and it's taking this genre down kicking and screaming. Their watered down brand does nothing new game after game but they market/hype the hell out of it and ppl swallow whatever they regurgitate lol. I'm actually looking forward to COD modern black op warfare 16 as many of the terrible bad kids that are flooding MoH/Halo 4 servers will disappear to the sound of generic gun reports lol.

/rant
[Reply]
Ncpsycho 09:52 PM 11-13-2012
Hahahaha^^^^^^
[Reply]
Up