Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Rubbermaid plastic container ok with Boveda 69?
Nicadust69 03:59 PM 01-25-2017
I'm waiting to season a humidor and currently have my cigars in Rubbermaid containers with 69 rh Boveda packs, is this ok for storage? Don't want to ruin my sticks, any info would be greatly appreciated!
[Reply]
Nicadust69 04:01 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Nicadust69:
I'm waiting to season a humidor and currently have my cigars in Rubbermaid containers with 69 rh Boveda packs, is this ok for storage? Don't want to ruin my sticks, any info would be greatly appreciated!
The containers have snap like closures on the sides, the containers have a rubber seal around the entire perimeter, they claim to be completely leak proof???
[Reply]
The Poet 04:12 PM 01-25-2017
Should work fine. Hell, should work better than a humidor. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:26 PM 01-25-2017
Tupador*

Yes you can leave them in there indefinitely and they will be fine.
[Reply]
Nicadust69 05:06 PM 01-25-2017
Maybe i shouldn't even use the humidor, seems they are frustrating more than anything!
[Reply]
05venturer 05:08 PM 01-25-2017
Originally Posted by Nicadust69:
The containers have snap like closures on the sides, the containers have a rubber seal around the entire perimeter, they claim to be completely leak proof???
I have been using one for several years now and it works fantastic.
A lot less upkeep than a humidor if your not worried about looks.:-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 05:53 PM 01-25-2017
I use lots of those. Perfect for storage and aging. I do find that a minute or so of airing out each month is wise. Once in a great while some younger cigars get a little funky smelling as they age. :-)
[Reply]
Up