Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Heartfelt Experience
bdgile 10:28 AM 10-28-2011
I just wanted to let you guys know about my first experience with Heartfelt Industries. I have heard a lot about them from you guys so instead of using my regular bead supplier, this time I tried them out.

The site was extremely informational and easy to use. I ordered a pound and the shipment seemed to go out that second... okay, not that second, but faster than I have ever has something shipped.

I received the beads a couple days later, but they were very powdery. Almost like they were real crushed up or something. I'm guessing those UPS guys throwing stuff around maybe? I emailed the company and sent some pictures of how they looked, wondering if they were supposed to be this way and if they are okay to use.

The OWNER of the company emailed me back within minutes telling me how sorry he was and that he would me a new pound right away.

Although that was just the other night so I don't have the beads yet, I am EXTREMELY impressed with this experience!!! I recommend that all of you use this company. I anything goes wrong, like it did, it will be taken care of.

I could only imagine what my, old, usual bead company would do if we had this problem.

Congratulations to Heartfelt Industries, a GREAT COMPANY!!!
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:39 AM 10-28-2011
Heartfelt is definitely a top notch vendor :-)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 10:44 AM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Heartfelt is definitely a top notch vendor :-)
X2
[Reply]
Zeuceone 10:45 AM 10-28-2011
Sometimes the boxes fall on there own, just saying..
[Reply]
shilala 10:47 AM 10-28-2011
Dave's a top-notch BOTL, always has been. You're not experiencing a new phenomenon.
[Reply]
chaase321 10:47 AM 10-28-2011
I couldn't agree more man. Heartfelt is a really nice place to purchase from. My experience with the site was also very informative and I think I got exactly what I needed.

Glad to see that customer service is still at the forefront of some people's minds...and from a company that I use to boot!
[Reply]
mase 11:05 AM 10-28-2011
Completely agree.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 11:09 AM 10-28-2011
I just got a pound of them too and agree, he runs a tight ship. I had some dust in my package as well, but it was minimal. The beads themselves seemed fine.
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 11:33 AM 10-28-2011
Dave is a great guy; most will never be dissapointed by his level of customer service.
:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 11:54 AM 10-28-2011
This is great to hear and good on ya for uppin' his status.
[Reply]
jjirons69 08:34 PM 10-28-2011
Great beads and great company!
[Reply]
w squared 09:45 AM 10-31-2011
I've ordered a few things from him. Unfortunately, he shipped the wrong items...but when I e-mailed him to let him know, he shipped the right ones immediately, apologized for the inconvenience, and handled the whole thing professionally. I will be using Heartfelt for all of my "bead needs" in the future.
[Reply]
darkninja67 01:58 PM 10-31-2011
I will parrot what others have said: great company and product. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
taltos 02:32 PM 10-31-2011
I have been using this company for quite a while, great people to deal with, things are always made right. I had ordered a couple of the 2 oz tubes and one was damaged. Called the company and a replacement made it to Massachusetts in 2 days with no return of the bad tube. Can't beat that kind of customer care.:-)
[Reply]
w squared 04:38 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
Called the company and a replacement made it to Massachusetts in 2 days with no return of the bad tube. Can't beat that kind of customer care.:-)
Absolutely mirrors my experience. The wrong product was sent to me accidentally, and when I reported it the correct product was sent out without any delay.
[Reply]
Up