Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Good Eats>Tonight's Cook
cle_smoker 08:19 AM 05-03-2009
Originally Posted by rennD:
Show the finished result dangit! :-)
Hah! Sorry about that. I finished so late yesterday morning and then I had a golf outing that morning at 9 AM, then the wife's birthday that night. I don't even think I turned a computer on yesterday. :-)
[Reply]
landhoney 03:16 PM 05-04-2009
Originally Posted by cle_smoker:
I don't even think I turned a computer on yesterday. :-)
A life outside of CA, how dare you? :-):-)
[Reply]
mojo65 03:46 PM 05-04-2009
how often do you need to add briq's to the fire box? and what temp is the smoker running? Id love to have a treager but thats way out of my price range, so a WSM will have to suffice.

Your shoulders look yummy!
[Reply]
rennD 04:06 PM 05-04-2009
So I am guessing the finished product is now consumed :-)
[Reply]
cle_smoker 06:07 PM 05-04-2009
Originally Posted by mojo65:
how often do you need to add briq's to the fire box? and what temp is the smoker running? Id love to have a treager but thats way out of my price range, so a WSM will have to suffice.

Your shoulders look yummy!
I did a full ring of charcoal, which is maybe about 1/3rd bag of charcoal, maybe a bit more. And with that it went for 9 hours or so and could have went a couple more. I cooked this one a little higher than normal as I was pressed for time. Normally I would have stayed as close to 250 as I could, but I was running 275 to 280.

Originally Posted by rennD:
So I am guessing the finished product is now consumed :-)
Sadly yes, but there's a brisket and some ribs with my name on them waiting to be smoked in the next couple weeks. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up