Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>A Thanx to ChasDen(Parental Advisory-Cigar ****)
Benwoo 09:59 AM 12-26-2008
On Christmas Eve my trays from Chuck (ChasDen) showed up. They look great as hopefully my pics will show, can't say the same for my selection of cigars :-). The packaging was superb as well. I was able to squeeze quite a bit more room out of my vino thanks to these awesome trays. I have a slotted shelf on order which was held up due to an equipment malfunction. Once I receive that I can clean up the top section for more boxes.

I'm not sure if it was stated anywhere else but the single trays allow for a single row of medium to larger ring gauge smokes (petites or Lanceros could probably go 2 rows safely), while the doubles will usually allow 3-4 rows.

Thank you very much Chuck!

Here is before the transformation:

Here is the after shot:

Tray 1:

Tray 2:

Tray 3:

Tray 4 (these will be reboxed once the top shelf comes in):

Tray 5:

Tray 6:
[Reply]
Mugen910 10:02 AM 12-26-2008
I love the organized look bro! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:02 AM 12-26-2008
The shelves look beautiful, stellar job Chuck! :-)
[Reply]
ChasDen 06:57 PM 12-26-2008
Thanks for the review and the pictures :-)

I spent the day reorganizing the garage and building new workbenches.

Tomorrow I will play with the new toys, 13 inch surface planer, new router table and router and a new plate joiner :-)

Everyone gave me gift cards for Home Depot so some more new toys are destine to join them :-) The planer is just crying for me to play with it. I will ship your shelf next week. I burned up the old one during the last round and had to plane the last few pieces of cedar with a hand planer :-)

BTW there's nothing wrong your cigar selection.

Enjoy,
Chas
[Reply]
garyatmaui 07:01 PM 12-26-2008
Those are gorgeous shelves. You need to be careful putting those nasty Gurkhas on them. You should have asked Santa for some real cigars...:-)
[Reply]
dunng 07:06 PM 12-26-2008
Very nice setup there! :-)

[Reply]
MikeyC 07:10 PM 12-26-2008
Looks AWESOME! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:51 PM 12-26-2008
Absolutely gorgeous. :-)
Great work on both ends. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:03 AM 12-27-2008
the shelves are awesome and the cigars are well better organized then mine :-)
[Reply]
G G 09:18 AM 12-27-2008
I have a couple of the doubles i my vino, and am going to order more. Top notch all the way.:-)
[Reply]
markem 09:21 AM 12-27-2008
very, very nice. The transformation is amazing. I think that you will have many, many years of great use from that gift!
[Reply]
Up