Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Please help on advice 4 getting a new humidor
raider4life 11:12 PM 12-24-2008
hey wuts up,

i have too many cigars to fit in the humidors i currently have, and i desperately need a new humidor that can hold at least 300 cigars.

i have seen one online @ thompson cigars and i wanted to first know how the quality was on their humidors. also i was hoping some1 knew a good place to find large and affordable humidors

thanks a lot

Josh
[Reply]
Whee 11:18 PM 12-24-2008
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchan...ode=LGHUMIDORS

You won't be disappointed. Most brothers here will tell you to beware of Thompson's. They like to give you friendly phone calls....alot.:-)

I've ordered two humidors from Cheaphumidors. The above linked foot locker was my first, and just got a smaller humi from them for overflow.
[Reply]
raider4life 12:09 AM 12-25-2008
o nice thanks a lot, def appreciate the advice, ill check out this humi and site right now

thanks again, and happy holidays

Josh
[Reply]
Wolfgang 12:27 AM 12-25-2008
If your not dead set on pretty wood and stuff get a cooler!
[Reply]
raider4life 12:48 AM 12-25-2008
^^actually i was wondering how the coolers work, what what i need, and what would i have 2 do to it to make it into a humidor

thanks

Josh
[Reply]
raider4life 01:13 AM 12-25-2008
nm, i think im actually ordering http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchan...roduct_Count=3 this humidor. its in my price range and it looks awesome

thank u guys 4 the help, have a happy and safe holiday and new year

Josh
[Reply]
Whee 08:37 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:
If your not dead set on pretty wood and stuff get a cooler!

I didn't want want to kick him down the slope!:-)

That is a nice looking humi. Have fun filling it up.

As far as a cooler, the bigger the better. Get some beads, track down an oust fan, get a digital hygrometer and off you go.
Picked up a 120qt at Wally World for $50 and it works great...(small girl optional accesory not included...)
[Reply]
Yazzie 08:47 AM 12-25-2008
I have the exact same 120qt Cooler and it works awesome. However instead of a small girl, I put Cigars in mine......:-):-):-)
[Reply]
pnoon 09:12 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by raider4life:
hey wuts up,

i have too many cigars to fit in the humidors i currently have, and i desperately need a new humidor that can hold at least 300 cigars.

i have seen one online @ thompson cigars and i wanted to first know how the quality was on their humidors. also i was hoping some1 knew a good place to find large and affordable humidors

thanks a lot

Josh
Welcome to The Asylum
[Reply]
robertw1249 02:09 AM 12-26-2008
here is the cooler im starting its a colman 150qt cooler i got it at walmart for $70 and if your walmart does not have it at the store you can order it on line and they will ship it free to the walmart where you live
[Reply]
Up