Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Good Family Wii Games
md4958 09:34 PM 01-02-2010
Hey D, how old are the kids?

My 3 year old was gifted "Go Diego Go- Great Dinosaur Rescue" for Xmas and we cracked it open for him tonight. After a couple minutes he was progressing through the game by himself.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:36 PM 01-02-2010
Originally Posted by md4958:
Hey D, how old are the kids?

My 3 year old was gifted "Go Diego Go- Great Dinosaur Rescue" for Xmas and we cracked it open for him tonight. After a couple minutes he was progressing through the game by himself.
13 and 8.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:51 PM 01-02-2010
My daughter likes the High School Musical 3 and Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
I've played the DDR: HP game a couple of times. It's very challenging but the user looks ridiculous while playing.
[Reply]
md4958 09:54 PM 01-02-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
13 and 8.
They probably would be a bit mature for Diego then... however, you would probably love it :-):-)

Happy New Year my friend :-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 10:18 PM 01-02-2010
you should also look into instaling homebrew channel on it. with orb on a pc in the house you can run it as a media center also.
[Reply]
Pauly Walnuts 11:15 PM 01-02-2010
I like Mario Cart the best, and the Wii sports are always fun too.
[Reply]
ucubed 11:18 PM 01-02-2010
wario ware, super smash brawl(though melee, the gamecube version is better), mario kart is lots of fun...mario party
[Reply]
RBOrrell 03:24 PM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
DecaSports and DecaSports 2 are pretty cool. Each has a couple of lame sports like curling, .....
Posted via Mobile Device
Now you're getting personal! Tune into the Olympics to see how lame it is! :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 06:37 PM 01-09-2010
Sledn bought me the Wii for our wedding anniversary. I love it! So does our son. I have thh Wii Fit Plus, love what I have played on it.

The new Super Mario Bros. My son and I just beat it yesterday. Brought out a whole new level. Great game, lots to do. Reminds me of when the original Mario came out when I was a teen. It's fun to play and yes, up to four can play on the same game at the same time.

Monopoly. Have to play this more. Played it once and it was a bit annoying. Long. If you want to sit and play it, you have to move the sensor bar close. Otherwise you have to stand.

Mario and Sonic Olympic Winter Games. Have yet to play it, but it looks awesome. Skiing, hockey, snowboarding, speed skating, bobsleigh, etc.

M&M's Adventure. My son plays this like crazy on his DS. I imagine it will be close to the same on the Wii.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up