Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
Darrell 06:23 PM 11-11-2008
I went and saw this today, boy was it uncomfortable. I had to lay my leg across 3 seats. :-)

This was a great family movie, funny, witty, great animation, wonderful cast.

If you want to take the family to a great flick, take them to see this. I give it :-) :-).
[Reply]
physiognomy 06:42 PM 11-11-2008
First one sucked imho... This one any better, or not worth it for someone who didn't enjoy the first?
[Reply]
Whee 06:42 PM 11-11-2008
The girls will be taking me to see this this weekend.

I guess I could try to convince them to see Quantum of Solace, but....
[Reply]
Darrell 06:44 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by physiognomy:
First one sucked imho... This one any better, or not worth it for someone who didn't enjoy the first?
:-)

I don't know? I liked them both...
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:45 PM 11-11-2008
Can't wait to see this one. :-)
[Reply]
md4958 07:08 PM 11-11-2008
Saw this one tonight. Brought my two year old, his first movie theater experience. Which went suprisingly well. I thought this Madagascar was pretty good, and I like the first.
[Reply]
tobii3 07:23 PM 11-11-2008
This one was MUCH better than the first.
[Reply]
Comicbookfreak 08:37 AM 11-12-2008
"Smile and wave boys, smile and wave."

I liked the first and look forward to seeing the second with the whole family.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 08:47 AM 11-12-2008
I brought my son last Saturday and it was GREAT!! I like how they make "Kid" movies for adults as well.
It seems that in this day there is enough "adult" humor in children's movies to keep the parents entertained. When i was a kid, it seemed as though everytime there was decent dialog going some character always had to break out in song (and ruin the flow in MHOP). No wonder my pop made my ma bring us kids to all the "kid" movies when I was growing up.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 08:47 AM 11-12-2008
I liked it a lot as well and so did my son :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 08:48 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
I brought my son last Saturday and it was GREAT!! I like how they make "Kid" movies for adults as well.
It seems that in this day there is enough "adult" humor in children's movies to keep the parents entertained. When i was a kid, it seemed as though everytime there was decent dialog going some character always had to break out in song (and ruin the flow in MHOP). No wonder my pop made my ma bring us kids to all the "kid" movies when I was growing up.
Dreamworks really has done a good job adding adult humor into their films without the humor being in bad taste or crude. I can appreciate it.
[Reply]
Bruzee 09:19 AM 11-12-2008
My daughter is looking forward to this one.... She loved the "I like to move it, move it" song. The first one was great.
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 09:52 AM 11-12-2008
We liked the first one around our house very much. I'll have to put this on the agenda for the family this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up. :-)
[Reply]
Up