Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Illusione Candela Holy Lance.
guado 01:51 PM 08-14-2010
I must say this was a nice Candela for once.

None of the bitterness from the wrapper. A nice light mint green wrapper. Initial 1/2-1 inch was just talking Cinnamon to me. Very weird but great. The flavor profile had typical illusione with just mild Variance.

Dion said he thinks it changed it about 30% in flavor. He also agreed with me in the Cinnamon with made me smile! LOL

The last third got a little bit harsh but i attribute that to being 2 weeks old. The cigar as a whole was a pleasant experience. I am glad my local shop is getting them in as soon as they are released! He said only 20 boxes had been made when I talked to him and he had two with him at the show.

My friend smoked the maduro and said it was very nice and he isnt a lancero fan.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:00 PM 08-14-2010
Nice to see a "candy" wrapper reviewed here for a change. Tks.
[Reply]
rizzle 10:25 AM 08-16-2010
Eddie,

Are they getting these in at TH anytime soon? Interested to try one and the maduro.
[Reply]
issues 11:28 AM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Eddie,

Are they getting these in at TH anytime soon? Interested to try one and the maduro.
Mike verified his order at the show but I have no idea when they will actually get to TH.
[Reply]
GolfNut 11:38 AM 08-16-2010
I like candelas, and I like Illusiones. Will have to watch for these. Thanks
[Reply]
rizzle 08:07 AM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Mike verified his order at the show but I have no idea when they will actually get to TH.
Thanks, Tony.
[Reply]
Costa 08:11 AM 08-17-2010
Great review, I'm a big fan of the Illusione, and a local B&M now carries them, so I'm very happy.
[Reply]
bigdix 07:50 AM 08-18-2010
Thanks for the review, I have a fiver of the maddies and can't wait to try them! :-)
[Reply]
Up