Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Buffalo Wild Wings
kaisersozei 07:11 AM 12-19-2010
Not sure why you just wouldn't get your wings from Hooters--they might not allow cigar smoking either, but hey, it's a decent trade-off :-) :-)
[Reply]
Silound 09:28 AM 12-19-2010
"Nobody goes to Hooters for wings!" - Chris Rock
[Reply]
Partagaspete 10:39 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
When I used to frequent bars/grills when I lived in Maryland, nearly every place had a sign in the bar area that read "No cigars or pipes allowed". If I went into a smoking establishment that didn't have that sign displayed and someone hassled me about smoking a cigar I'd tell them to go sh!t on themselves.
as Dunkkel said if they allowed and had no sign than they have NO basis to toss you so I would have just walked out without paying the tab. If they throw you out than they eat that IMHO. If they force you to pay or you already paid I'd contact my credit card and contest it as I also contact BW3's HQ.
[Reply]
loki 08:00 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by cobra03:
Yeah its not BWW its the state of Viginia that does not allow firearms in bars. Although they were trying to change that not sure if it went through or not.:-):-) Im not a huge fan of BWW myself but i was at one in Richmond smoking cigars with a group of freinds on the patio when a lady near by pitched a fit. She dragged the manager into it. He promptly moved her(which is not what she wanted) and never once said a word to us.
you may want to reread the va laws. you could always oc into a "bar", though there are none in va, but you couldn't CC. the law was then changed to where you can CC into a "bar" or a place that serves booze but not drink. you can, as you always have been able to, oc and drink.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up