Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Buffalo Wild Wings
captain53 02:42 PM 12-18-2010
Went to BWW in Jefferson City, MO about 9 months ago when it first opened and some employee highjacked my A/X card number. 2 hours later someone was charging $$$$ to my card in San Francisco. A/X picked it up pretty fast and I must say handled it very well for me.

No More BWW for me and now you have given me a second reason!
[Reply]
Bill86 03:26 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by jsnake:
Do cigarette smokers not smell their own stench? Cigars and pipes have a wonderful aroma where you have never heard anyone in your life say damn that cigarette smells good. F*** BWW. My wife and I were talking about going there for dinner actually but I will never step foot on their property again.
I use to smoke cigarettes and I LOVE the smell of cigarettes. Cigars smell better sure, but I find the smell of cigarettes pleasantly intoxicating. :-)
[Reply]
loki 03:33 PM 12-18-2010
yet another reason not to eat there. the food sucks, the smoking policy sucks, and they don't allow citizens to carry firearms there. Won't ever go there again.
[Reply]
loki 03:34 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I use to smoke cigarettes and I LOVE the smell of cigarettes. Cigars smell better sure, but I find the smell of cigarettes pleasantly intoxicating. :-)
dude, there's something wrong with you. :-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 03:35 PM 12-18-2010
When I used to frequent bars/grills when I lived in Maryland, nearly every place had a sign in the bar area that read "No cigars or pipes allowed". If I went into a smoking establishment that didn't have that sign displayed and someone hassled me about smoking a cigar I'd tell them to go sh!t on themselves.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:59 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by loki:
yet another reason not to eat there. the food sucks, the smoking policy sucks, and they don't allow citizens to carry firearms there. Won't ever go there again.
Isn't this based on being considered a 'bar' where alcohol is served, not company policy. :-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 05:28 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Isn't this based on being considered a 'bar' where alcohol is served, not company policy. :-)
In NV you can carry into a BAR.
[Reply]
forgop 05:31 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
That's the one...:-)
I've gone there to watch PPV UFC fights to smoke cigars/drink beer, but not so much anymore after I found out where I can watch them from my computer at home. It's a lot cheaper that way. :-)
[Reply]
forgop 05:33 PM 12-18-2010
I've always hated cigarettes, but I love some good cigar and pipe smoke. You're probably in a very small percentage.
[Reply]
Volusianator 05:39 PM 12-18-2010
Honestly I can't understand why so many say it's another reason not to eat there. Albeit right or not, there are just places that allow smoking with the exception of cigars and pipes. It's what's socially acceptable, and cigars just arent. I know that and accept it.
[Reply]
Bill86 05:40 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I've always hated cigarettes, but I love some good cigar and pipe smoke. You're probably in a very small percentage.
Oh yeah no doubt. I've really never met anyone with the same view. I guess I'm just a bit weird.
[Reply]
T.G 06:07 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
Oh yeah no doubt. I've really never met anyone with the same view. I guess I'm just a bit weird.

While I wouldn't call them "pleasantly intoxicating", I don't mind the smoke of certain brands of cigarettes. Primarily Lucky Strikes (unfiltered) and Paul Malls - coincidentally, these are the brands I smoked 2+ packs a day of for years. Lucky's mainly - I'm convinced PMs were the same blend though, just a longer version of it.

A few other brands I'm ok with some of their offerings, and a few others, ugh, gag me with a spoon.

Yeah, Bill, I'm not normal either.
[Reply]
cobra03 06:35 PM 12-18-2010
Yeah its not BWW its the state of Viginia that does not allow firearms in bars. Although they were trying to change that not sure if it went through or not.:-):-) Im not a huge fan of BWW myself but i was at one in Richmond smoking cigars with a group of freinds on the patio when a lady near by pitched a fit. She dragged the manager into it. He promptly moved her(which is not what she wanted) and never once said a word to us.
[Reply]
guitar4001 06:49 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
I refuse to eat at BWW anyhow.

An hour an a half for 8 wings at lunch time... my boss got mad @ me bc it tooke them 45 mins to cook 8 wings.

I hate double standards like that.

Write a letter to their corporate office. See what they have to say.
THis will surely lead to a chain-wide ban of all smoking.
[Reply]
Bayou Tiger 07:06 PM 12-18-2010
I hate the smell of cigs (smoked for ten years), but I love the smell of cigars...

The food at the restaurant formally known as BW3 is not very good. The wait times are unreal and the service stinks. I prefer the local wing spots... better food better folks :-)
[Reply]
guitar4001 07:08 PM 12-18-2010
i can understand how folks can not like some the smell of some cigars, BUT...cigarettes are more offensive IMO.
[Reply]
loki 07:50 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
depends on your state, va and pa have no such laws. va's law was that you could open carry into a restarunt that served booze as there are not "bars" in VA, however that's changed and you can OC and drink or CC and not drink. in pa you can OC or cc and either drink or not drink.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:56 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
While I wouldn't call them "pleasantly intoxicating", I don't mind the smoke of certain brands of cigarettes. Primarily Lucky Strikes (unfiltered) and Paul Malls - coincidentally, these are the brands I smoked 2+ packs a day of for years. Lucky's mainly - I'm convinced PMs were the same blend though, just a longer version of it.

A few other brands I'm ok with some of their offerings, and a few others, ugh, gag me with a spoon.

Yeah, Bill, I'm not normal either.
I hear ya Adam, :-). Any cigarettes really smell good to me, I use to smoke Camels (turkish golds, silvers or just regulars, if you could find them Mellows...I'd smoke as many of those as I could get.) Or parliaments. I've smoked unfiltered camels as well, I'm not picky just not a marlboro fan at all. :-)

Originally Posted by guitar4001:
i can understand how folks can not like some the smell of some cigars, BUT...cigarettes are more offensive IMO.
Agreed, I like both but given a choice...a good cigar :-).
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:00 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
My uncle owns a bar in NC and once (before the ban) a patron with a cigarette in her mouth came up to him while he was smoking a cigar, not knowing he was the owner, and told him to take it somewhere else because he was stinking up the place. He kicked her out :-)
Nicely played!
[Reply]
J0eybb 11:44 PM 12-18-2010
depends on your state, va and pa have no such laws. va's law was that you could open carry into a restarunt that served booze as there are not "bars" in VA, however that's changed and you can OC and drink or CC and not drink. in pa you can OC or cc and either drink or not drink.
NV the limit for driving is .08, for carrying a firearm it is .10
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up