Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Cigars Destroyed
weak_link 10:40 PM 12-18-2010
Originally Posted by Ratters:
My dog went into my buddies backpack while we were at the store and pulled out a PAM 26 and gave it a good gnawing. She was fine.
o/t but fun and gross, same pooch at my box of ear plugs when I visited Ratters after a day at the range. Corn for dogs!
[Reply]
Stinky 12:36 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Springsman:
That reminds me of this old Chivas advert...sorry for your loss....

Chivas?

. . . getting some help with your eye for detail?
[Reply]
KillerCelt 01:03 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Stinky:
Chivas?

. . . getting some help with your eye for detail?
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
That's Crown Royal... :-)
Derrick beat ya to it. :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 02:31 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by smelvis:
Never had any of mine eat cigars, but my Early departed Schnauzer atr almost a pound of fudge I was careless and left on a side table she could reach, I was pretty pissed at myself and worried about her they pumped her stomach and inserted a fluid pack under her skin to keep her hydrated. I asked the all important question about chocolate and they said it's not poison to them it depended on the grade of chocolate and the size of my dog. she was lucky as her poor little heart was racing for awhile.

I never get mad at my dog if I leave food within reach I figure it's my fault and they are dogs of course they will eat it :-)
Chocolate used for baking is actually lethal to dogs.
[Reply]
sboyajian 08:55 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Springsman:
That reminds me of this old Chivas advert...sorry for your loss....

Thanks to the kids and their friends goofing off in the basement, I witnessed this last night right in front of the bar with a full bottle of rum..

I was fairly sad. :-)
[Reply]
acruce 12:09 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
You might want to have your dog checked out by a vet; if he ingested any tobacco, he could become very sick.
it would serve the dog right.
[Reply]
Blueface 12:22 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by acruce:
it would serve the dog right.
Now I know you are joking.

You have to be.

Seriously.

My dog is a child and I would be as concerned for him being poisoned as I would for my children.
[Reply]
Eggopp 01:32 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Now I know you are joking.

You have to be.

Seriously.

My dog is a child and I would be as concerned for him being poisoned as I would for my children.
Absolutely... besides which he is fine!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up