Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Look What I Found...
688sonarmen 07:19 PM 12-14-2010
That place is great, I went there in 05 and bought a box of their Nic blend. After several bombs and several enjoyable sticks I need to stock back up. Highly recommended!
[Reply]
guitar4001 07:33 PM 12-14-2010
i love charleston. i like it more now that i know that they have a cigar roller!
[Reply]
WaxingMoon 07:55 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Matt-N-Ga:
My in-laws live in Charleston, I will definalty have to find this place when i get up there to visit. Looks like a great place.
Look me up when you get here, Matt.... we'll go down there together.... after we smoke a stogie in the woodshop....
[Reply]
Steve 08:19 AM 12-16-2010
Nice little place in Charleston. I was doing some work there and was convienently staying at the hotel across the street.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Mikes 08:32 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Can't fix the original post, but it's hav-a-cigar. Site is havacigar.com. GREAT, GREAT CIGARS! Have two half full boxes in the coolers, and will get more next time I'm in that area!

Really great owner, always ready to smoke a stick with you! Wish I'd know earlier you were in that area, I would have sent you a heads-up!!

Did I mention the cigars are really tasty!:-):-):-)
We have a place like that in Austin Tx called Bobalu Cigars. I stop in every once and awhile.....So what sizes and wrappers do you think taste the best @ Havacigar? I mostly smoke CC's if this helps? I wish they had a sampler of each size with each wrapper.

Thanks,

Mikes
[Reply]
captain53 09:56 AM 12-16-2010
Been There Myself - and like a ton of other things in Charleston it is a Great Place!:-):-):-)

Charleston is a great place!
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 02:09 PM 12-16-2010
That's really cool .
[Reply]
awsmith4 02:22 PM 12-16-2010
That was the first place I ever got to see some one rolling cigars. I remember having a double figurado that was rather enjoyable.
[Reply]
lyle23 02:18 PM 12-17-2010
Wow this is cool. When i go back there, hopefully in the spring, i will give this place a visit. Wish I knew about it when i was there in march. Instead i hit JRs on the way there. Charleston is an awesome city, I cant wait to go back.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up