Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 57 of 231
« First < 747555657 585967107157 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:04 AM 02-02-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewin' for a while. We all know that the Superbowl is this Sunday but I do want to remind everyone that Pitchers and Catchers report to Spring Training in 17 days :-). Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and catching up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 02-03-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this fine Friday morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:35 AM 02-05-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Superbowl Sunday. Being that I'm an Eagles fan, I'm not really a fan of either team, I just hope for a good game and great commercials. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 02-06-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and congrats to the NY Giants. It was a good game all the way to the last second hail mary. Now we can concentrate on MLB and NASCAR as spring is upon us and all. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 02-07-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's Tuesday. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 02-08-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Well, now that the NFL is officially over for this season, we can concentrate on the NHL, the start of the MLB season and of course NASCAR which cranks up in a couple of weeks. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-09-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it's Thursday which means that we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo stogies and catch up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 02-10-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. It was good to see all the S/BOTL (even though if it was for a brief moment in passing) last night at Schlesinger's, (thanks Ian). We got hockey this weekend and it's only a few more days until pitchers and catchers report. I hope every has a good one and enjoys......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:40 AM 02-11-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Saturday. Enjoy the day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 02-13-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday. Only a few more days till pitchers and catchers report and this coming Saturday night is the Bud Shootout which will officially start up the NASCAR season. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-14-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a good hour now and it's kickin'. Today being Valentines Day, treat your loved ones special tonight as you should everyday. Enjoy........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 02-15-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I see that the Rangers and the Knicks are both on a hot streak, lets keep it up and hopefully the Yankees start off the season the same. Have a good day everyone and enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 02-16-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. We'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and see how all the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 02-17-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been for a while now and kickin'. We had a good evening at Schlesinger's, good cigars and great company. Should be a super weekend of sports with hockey, basketball and of course NASCAR this Saturday night. I hope everyone has a relaxing President's Day weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:36 AM 02-19-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, last night's NASCAR Bud Shootout was exciting to say the least. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning as he beat out Tony Stewart at the end. I just hope that next week's Daytona 500 will be just as exciting. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys it as well......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-21-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work as normal. Well, the pitchers and catchers have made it to spring training and this is Speed Week for NASCAR. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 02-22-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Today we have NASCAR practice on Speed Channel in preparation of tomorrow's Gatorade Duel races to set the field for Sunday's Daytona 500. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 02-23-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Being that it's Thursday, we have NASCAR on this afternoon and then this evening we'll be hanging out at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoy a couple of primo sticks. I hope everyone has a good one and get to smoke a favorite as well......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 02-24-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's already Friday. If yesterday's races are any sign of what we will expect on Sunday, it should be an exciting Daytona 500 this year. Weather wise, we got a couple of inches of the white stuff last night which should have been rain after 0400, oh well, the weather guessers were wrong again. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:59 AM 02-25-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'. It's going to be a windy one according to NOAA with west wind between 26 and 29 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Sports wise today, we have the NASCAR Nationwide Series race from Daytona and then this evening the Rangers are taking on Buffalo. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to relax as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 231
« First < 747555657 585967107157 > Last »
Up