Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 25 of 232
« First < 15232425 26273575125 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:00 AM 03-26-2010
Good morning all, the coffee is on and T.G.I.F. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's with a packed house enjoying fine cigars and watching the beginning of the NCAA sweet sixteen. Another powerhouse (Syracuse) was knocked out last night by Butler and the other 3 games played finished as predicted. The Xavier vs. Kansas State game went to 2 overtime sessions with Kansas State the victor. Here's a look at the updated brackets going into tonight's games:

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball/men/

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:36 AM 03-27-2010
Good morning all and yes, I've got some of Mr. Jerry's best Killer Beans on. I'm getting ready to head to the train station in a bit with my nephew Gary and meet up with Chris McCann there. We're catching the 0950 from Beacon which gets us into NYC just after 1100(11am). We're headin' over to Nat Shermans for a Nat Sherman - Camacho cigar event which goes from 10am to 7pm. I know that Jesus (MOBIG) stated that he may meet us there later on and I hope to see a few other NY / NJ S/BOTL there as well. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:17 AM 03-28-2010
Good morning all and yes, I have another pot of Mr. Jerry's Electric Chair™ Espresso Killer Beans on. We had a good time yesterday down in NYC and it was good to see Barry (nyisles), Jesus (MOBIG) and Jeff (Shibumi) down at Nat Shermans. Lindsay, Mike and the rest of the Nat Sherman crew made us feel very welcome, thanks for everything. Today we have some more NCAA basketball, preseason MLB, NHL and of course, NASCAR. I'll be watching the race this afternoon which is being held at Martinsville, VA. I hope that Dale Jr. in the #88 Amp / National Guard Chevrolet has another good points day and finishes in the top 5 if not wins it. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 03-29-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, it's raining cats and dogs here in the Hudson Valley and they have just issued a flood warning for the entire area. Some folks around here to include areas in New Jersey still haven't recovered from the last flooding. Sometimes you have to ask yourself what's worse, shoveling snow or pumping out water. Yesterday's NASCAR race in Martinsville, VA was rained out and rescheduled to today at 1200(noon) on FOX. At least the NCAA basketball games were on and here is the set up for the Final Four:

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball/men/

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week and gets to enjoy a favor two through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 03-30-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a while. Well today, we have another day of rain which should be ending sometime tomorrow morning:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

After that, we'll have a number of days of sunshine and we definitely can use that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it if they can...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 03-31-2010
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, we are four days away from Opening Day for the MLB and it's a home opener for the Yankees Sunday evening against the Red Sox. It should be another great season for the Bombers, I can hardly wait to watch. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 04-01-2010
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is brewing. There's not much going on today, it's a normal work day at West Point. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and catching up on the world news. If your close by and have the time, stop in and join the fun. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 04-02-2010
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and T.G.I.F. We had a good time last night Schlesingers and it was good to see the Thursday night crew out as the weather is getting very nice. Most likely I'll be taking a ride up to Kingston tomorrow to visit the Uptown Cigar Company crew. It's always a relaxing time there as they make you feel at home from the time you get there until you have to leave. Anyway, I hope everyone has a relaxing "Happy Easter" weekend with family and friends enjoying your favorites through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:36 AM 04-03-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is kickin'. It definitely is a beautiful day up here in the Hudson Valley today and I'm sure that I'll be outside all day enjoying cigars and firing up the BBQ later on. This evening we have the Final Four kicking off at 1800(6pm) with Butler taking on Michigan State and then afterwards we have Duke taking on West Virginia. Both games will be on CBS and I'm sure that they will be non-stop till the last buzzer. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:26 AM 04-04-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, yesterday was a great weather day and it looks like another one is here today. It was good to see Butler win over Michigan State, I always like to see the underdog win once in a while. Congrats to Duke as well and now the scene is set for Monday evening for the National Championship match-up. Tonight we have the opening game for the 2010 MLB season. The 2009 World Series Champ (The New York Yankees) taking on the Boston Red Sox at 2000(8pm). Anyway, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter Sunday and enjoys it with family and friends...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 04-06-2010
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, Duke held off Butler to win thier 4th National Championship 61 - 59. For the game analysis, look here:

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/04/0...-analysis.html

This evening, the Yankees will be taking on the Red Sox for game 2 of a 3 game series. It will be A.J. Burnett taking on Jon Lester and the first pitch will be thrown at 1910(7:10pm). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
kugie 04:45 AM 04-06-2010
Good Morning

Crazy game the other night but the good guys won :-)
I really wish they would move the April games to Afternoon games.The weather is always better and they seem to move a little faster.

Other than that lets hope for a good ball game.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 04-07-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It was good to see that the Bombers bounced back and won last night in Boston 6 - 4. Tonight is the rubber match of this 1st series of the season with Pettitte taking on Lackey with the first pitch getting thrown at 1910(7:10pm) at Fenway. Also last night, the lady Huskies from UConn won their 2nd straight National Championship with an unbelievable 78th win in a row, now that's a winning streak. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 04-08-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a bit. It's great to see the Yankees win last night 3 - 1 with help from Granderson starting off the 10th inning by hiiting a rocket of a homer. In case you missed it, look here:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...yamlb_bosmlb_1

Today Israel (uptown_isy) is hosting his annual "Uptown Cigar Company's 13th Annual Stoli and Stogies Night", have a great time all and take plenty of pictures. For more on the event and contact info, here you go:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...0&#entry960523

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 06:26 AM 04-08-2010
Are you a robot or a cyborg?
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 04-09-2010
Originally Posted by Tombstone:
Are you a robot or a cyborg?
Neither, I'm a retired U.S. Army soldier with 20+ years of active service and my body is use to getting up every mornig at 0430.

Anyway, good morning all, the coffee is on and T.G.I.F. Well, the hot spell is over for a while, we'll be back to normal temps ranging from the upper 50s to the lower 60s for the next week or so:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Sports wise this weekend, we get to see the Yankees take on the Tampa Bay Rays in Florida, the drama of the Masters, NASCAR live from Phoenix tonight and tomorrow evening as well as other sporting events to keep us amused. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to relax and enjoy as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:08 AM 04-10-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. It was good to see that the New York Rangers won last night beating the Philadelphia Flyers but the Yankees didn't do so well against the Rays as they got beat 9 - 3. Let's hope the Bombers bounce back this afternoon and get a "W". Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:09 AM 04-11-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It was good to see the Bombers bounce back and win it 10 - 0 over the Rays. The rubber game is set for today at 1340(1:40pm) with A.J. Burnett starting on the mound for New York. Last night, we watched the NASCAR race and a big congrats goes out to Ryan Newman and the entire Stewart-Haas Racing. I hope everyone has a good day today and enjoys..... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 04-12-2010
Good morning all and yes, the joe has been brewin' for a little bit. It was good to see the Yankees come back and win yesterday's game against the Ray 7 - 3. Afterwards we watched the last period of the Rangers vs. Flyers hockey game which came down to a shoot out and the winner advanced to the playoffs. Congrats to Philadelphia and better luck next year to a hard fighting New York Rangers team. Lastly, a big congrats to Phil Mickelson for winning his third green jacket and the Masters. Look here for the completed story and pictures:

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...1110?GT1=39002

I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites through out it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 04-13-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, today is opening day at Yankee Stadium and the Bombers will get thier rings from last year and hoost the 2009 World Series Champion Banner. Game time is 1305(1:05pm) and we have Andy Pettitte startin' on the mound. Have a great day all and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 25 of 232
« First < 15232425 26273575125 > Last »
Up