Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 231
« First < 4121314 15162464114 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:55 AM 07-31-2009
Good morning all, the coffee is on and this week definitely deserves a big TGIF!!!! We had a good time last night with a packed house of regulars to include LouieD, uptown_isy, Bravo Lima, Roadie, ect. The Yankees had a rain delay for a while and once they started, it was a good one. They lost at the end with a score of 3 - 2 and are now 2.5 games ahead in 1st place of the American League East. The two teams will be back at it again tonight at 2011(8:11pm) and hopefully the weather will cooperate a little bit more. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and takes the time to relax and enjoy a few of your favorites....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:26 AM 08-01-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee (Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso) in on. Last night the Yankees started off strong with 5 runs but lost again to the White Sox 10 - 5. The two teams will be back at it at 1605(4:05pm) on FOX with A.J. Burnett starting on the mound for the Bombers. Today, Beth and I along with her sister and husband Gary are headin' down to Philadelphia for the weekend to do some shopping, site seeing and all. We are planning on stopping in the Italian Market tomorrow morning and hittin' all the good meat and cheese shops along the way. I hope everyone has a great weekend as well and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM 08-03-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, we had a great weekend in Philly with accomodating weather and no hassles. We got home yesterday afternoon just after a major rain storm and got to see the Yankees finally take one from the White Sox. They'll be up in Toronto this evening taking on the Blue Jays at 1907(7:07pm) with Andy Pettitte starting on the mound for the Bombers. The NASCAR race got rained out in the Poconos yesterday and it is rescheduled for today to start at 1200(12 noon) on ESPN. I hope everyone has a great week filled primo ceegars and good times...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 08-04-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. Yesterday I stated that the Yankees were playing the Toronto Blue Jays but they were off last night. They'll be there tonight at 1907(7:07pm) with Andy Pettitte starting on the mound for the Bombers. Yesterday's rescheduled NASCAR race was won by Denny Hamlin, congrats to Denny and the entire Joe Gibbs racing team:

http://www.nascar.com/

I hope everyone has a great day today especially my real brother Frank (Big100HD) who is celebrating his 52nd birthday today as well as Israel (uptown_isy) from the Uptown Cigar Company who is 33 today....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 08-05-2009
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. It was nice to see the Yankees win last night 5 - 3 as Pettitte had a very good outing against Halladay showing the ole' man still has it. For the full story, look here:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

The Bombers and Blue Jays will go at it again tonight at 1907(7:07pm) before they come home to take on the Red Sox for another weekend series. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and takes a break to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 08-06-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' and it's hittin' the spot. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night 8 - 4 and sweep the Blue Jays in Toronto. Tonight they'll be up against the Red Sox here at home starting at 1905(7:05pm) with Jaba Chamberlain on the mound for the Bombers. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and watchin' the game. If you're close by and have the time, stop on by and join in on the fun. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 08-07-2009
Good morning to all my S/BOTL here on the Asylum. It was great to see the Yankees win last night 13 - 6 and finally getting a win against the Red Sox after 9 tries. They'll be back at it tonight at 1905(7:05pm) with A.J. Burnett on the mound for the Bombers. For the full story from last night, look here:

Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers are up at Watkins Glen International (NY) where the West Point Color Guard will presenting the opening ceremony Colors on Sunday. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to relax and enjoy a few of your favorites....... :-)

Oh yeah, TGIF and the coffee is definitely on!!!!!
[Reply]
Stogieman 08:39 AM 08-08-2009
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on!!!!!! Well, last night's Yankees / Red Sox game was one to go down in the history books. It was 0 - 0 going into the bottom of the 15th inning and Derek Jeter got on base. Next up was A-Rod who hit a blast into left field with a walk-off homer making it a 2 - 0 game. Full more of this story, look here:

The two teams will be back at it today at 1605(4:05pm) as the FOX game of the week. Also today, the NASCAR Nationwide Series race will be on at 1430(2:30pm) on ESPN2 from Watkins Glen, NY. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a favorite ceegar especially the S/BOTL down at IPCPR in New Orleans....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:18 AM 08-09-2009
Good morning everyone and a Happy Sunday to all. It was another shut out game yesterday as C.C. Sabathia threw a helava game with the Yankees winning over the Red Sox 5 - 0. They play each other again this evening at 2005(8:05pm) with Andy Pettitte on the Mound for the Bombers. This afternoon the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with be racing at 1300(1pm) on ESPN at Watkins Glen road race as well. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)

Oh Yeah, The coffee is on!!!!!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 08-10-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It was good to see the Yankees win again last night 5 - 2 and complete the weekend with the sweeping of the series against Boston. For the full story, look here:

They take on the Blue Jays this evening at 1905(7:05pm) and hopefully they keep this winning streak going for a while. In reference to the NASCAR race yesterday, it was rained out and is resceduled for today at 1200(noon) and will be shown on ESPN. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 08-11-2009
Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, the Yankees winning streak came to end when they lost to the Blue Jays 5 - 4. The two teams will be back at again tonight at 1905(7:05pm) and let's see if Joba Chamberlain can pull out another win for the Bombers. Also yesterday, Tony Stewart won the Heluva Good! at the Glen, big congrats to Tony and the entire Stewart-Haus Racing team:

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/head...len/index.html

I hope everyone has a great day today and takes the time to enjoy a favorite cigar or two........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 08-12-2009
Good morning all and a big happy "Hump Day" welcome is in order. The Yankees came from behind with a couple of back to back homers from Matsui & Posada in the 8th to win the game for the Bombers over the Blue Jays 7 - 5. Today they'll play each other one more time at 1305(1:05pm) with A.J. Burnett startin' on the mound. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 08-13-2009
Good morning everyone, I didn't sleep well last night so I made a fresh pot of Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso. It was good to watch the Yankees win again yesterday with Robby Cano hitting a walk-off hit in the bottom of the 11th sending A-Rod home making it a 4 - 3 game. Tonight they play at Seattle against the Mariners at 2210(10:10pm) with C.C. Sabathia starting on the mound for the Bombers. Also, since it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy primo cigars and great conversation. If you're in the area, stop on by and join us for a stogie or two. If not, I hope you get the chance to smoke a favorite cigar this evening as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:11 AM 08-14-2009
Good Friday morning all and a big TGIF!!! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's smoking primo sticks and hearing everyones stories that went down to New Orleans / IPCPR. Wish I could have gone (I had the chance but it one of my niece's 1st B-Day party), hopefully next year I'll be in attendance. Later on, the Yankees whooped up on the Mariners 11 - 1 with Matsui hitting 2 out and C.C. Sabathia having a great night pitching as well. They'll be back at it again tonight at the same time (2210(10:10pm) with Andy Pettitte pitching for the Bommbers. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to relax a bit and enjoy a few top knotch stogies........ :-)

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:41 AM 08-15-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewing as always. I hate to say it but the Yankees won again last night in the top of the 9th inning with Teixeira homering and now they are 30 games over .500. For the full story, look here:

Just as the past 2 nights, the two teams will be back at it starting 2210(10:10pm) and hopefully they keep the winning streak going. Also today, the NASCAR Nationwide Series racers will be in Brooklyn, MI. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:19 AM 08-16-2009
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it looks like fresh muffins are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, the Bombers won again last night 5 - 2 this time with homers from Nick Swisher & Derek Jeter. What I have notice is that the bats are there every night and they are always different ones. The Yankees are now 7.5 games ahead of the Red Sox in 1st place as Boston lost yesterday to Texas 7 - 2. Today the Yankees and the Mariners are at it again at 1610(4:10pm) with Joba Chamberlain on the mound for the Bombers. Also today, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racers will be at it starting around 1300(1pm) on ESPN: http://www.nascar.com/. I hope all of you have a super Sunday and get to enjoy a couple of your favorite cigars amongst family and friends....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:39 AM 08-17-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees lost one in Seattle yesterday and will be staying on the West Coast for a few more days as they take on the Oakland A's this evening at 2205(10:05pm). Also yesterday, Brian Vickers won the NASCAR race up in Michigan, congrats to Brian and the entire Red Bull team. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys it with a favorite or two and gets to relax as well if your on vacation....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 08-18-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, the Yankees lost the 1st of 3 games against Oakland last night 3 - 0. Hopefully they can bounce back with a "W" tonight and get back back on the winning streak. There's not much going on this week in and around West Point, school is back in session and football is the next major event we are currently working on. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 08-19-2009
Good morning all, I have a fresh pot of coffee on as always. Well, the Yankees rebounded with a win last night over the A's 7 - 2. The rubber game of the match is this evening at 2205(10:05pm) again which is hard as heck to stay awake for. I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 08-20-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' just as it is every mornin'. Well, the Yanks won again last night in Oakland taking 2 out of 3 there. They are off tonight and then heading to Boston for a 3 game series this weekend. As long as they do the same there (win 2 out of 3), I'll be happy. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and catching up on the world's news and happenings. Stop by if you're close and if you're not, I hope you have a good one as well......... :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 231
« First < 4121314 15162464114 > Last »
Up