Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 106 of 231
« First < 65696104105106 107108116156206 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:58 AM 06-10-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Well, the Yankees won again making it 7 in a row, the Bombers are definitely on a roll now. They have a 1305 (1:05pm) start today which should be another good one. Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you got em'........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 06-11-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Well, the Yankees lost a tough one yesterday 5 - 4 in the 11th inning. As they say, you can't win them all. The Bombers are off today and are heading to Baltimore taking on the Orioles this weekend startin' tomorrow evening. The NASCAR drivers are heading to Michigan this weekend, hopefully mother nature will cooperate and let em' get the races in. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 06-12-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Beth and I along with a number of family members will be up in the Cooperstown, NY area this weekend celebrating one of our nieces graduating High School. We have a few places we will be visiting along the way (beer brewery, winery and cigar shop) and during the weekend. So, enjoy the weekend everyone and a big happy birthday to the U.S. Army....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 06-15-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday. We had a great weekend up north at Beth's cousins house celebrating their daughter's graduation. We were just west of Cooperstown on a big farm in Edmeston, NY and the Bed & Breakfast we stayed in was in New Berlin called "Remember When". The weather cooperated all weekend as it rained the day prior and not till last night after we went to bed. Sports wise, I see that the Yankees didn't get swept by the Orioles and are still in 1st Place and the NASCAR race was rained shortened and Curt Busch was in first place at the time that the NASCAR officials called it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 06-16-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and a big congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks for being the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions. I see that the Yankees lost last night, lets turn it around fellas and put up a few "W"s for a change. Enjoy the day everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 06-17-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Golden State Warriors for being the 2015 NBA Champs. I also see that the Yankees got spanked last night 12 - 2, not good at all. Back home tonight, let's hope the home field advantage brings the team around. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 06-18-2015
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. They are actually having a PDR Cigar event this evening with a Woodford Kentucky Bourbon tasting which goes from 1700-2100 (5-9pm).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Well, it was good to see the Yankees win last night, hopefully they can keep that up and get back in 1st place. Anyway, enjoy everyone and if your in the area, try and stop by the cigar shop for a smoke and a little sip of the good stuff....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 06-19-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the PDR cigars were flying off the shelf, the Woodford Reserve tasting was very nice and the food that Neil put out was spot on. It was great to see everyone come out, the shop was packed as the ole' days. It was good to see the Yankees win and with the Tigers in town starting this evening, lets hope they keep up the winning streak. I hope everyone has a relaxing Father's Day weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:19 AM 06-20-2015
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's looking like we'll have a sunny Saturday for a while. The weather guessers are predicting some rain for today but not sure how much:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...9#.VYVV9tbFmi5

It was good to see the Yankees win last night and congrats to A-Rod for getting his 3000th hit doing it in style with a homer. Let hope the Bombers keep it up as they play again this evening. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 06-22-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. I see that the Yankees got their butts kicked yesterday after they did the same to the Tigers the day before. The Bombers are back at it again this evening with Philly coming into town with a 3 game series with a day game on Wednesday. Beth and I had a relaxing Father's Day with a magnificent lunch at Ralph & Dave's https://www.facebook.com/ralphanddaves/timeline and then we stopped by the Newburgh Brewery and had a cold one with our dear friends. I'll be heading to Easton, PA this Friday to meet Jeremy as we are doing the two day event at Cigarnival 2015 this year http://www.cigarexpo.net/cigarnival-2015-itinerary. I hear great things about it and when Jeremy suggested it this past Spring, I was all in. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:11 AM 06-23-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'. Congrats to the Women USA Soccer players for advancing to the quarter finals as they beat Columbia last night 2 - 0:

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/m...ch-report.html

I see that the Yankees came up short last night as they fell to the Phillies 11 - 8. Let's hope they bounce back this evening and put up a "W" for a change. Enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 06-24-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". The Yankees lost again last night after a rain delay, hopefully they can do something today as they have a day game starting at 1305 (1:05pm). Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 06-25-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. It was good to see the Yankees put a "W" yesterday and they scored big winning 10 - 2. They now have a 4 game series against the Astros in Houston starting this evening. I'll be heading out tomorrow morning to meet Jeremy as we are doing the two day event at Cigarnival 2015 this year http://www.cigarexpo.net/cigarnival-2015-itinerary. I know we'll have a great time even though the weather guessers are calling for rain off and on throughout the weekend. They have a huge steel framed tent being erected as well as the Famous Cigar shop and Leaf restaurant. Anyway, have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:35 AM 06-26-2015
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Friday! I see that the Yankees lost, let's go fellas and turn things around and put up a few "W"s. It's time to pack and head to Cigarnival shortly, hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back on Sunday...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 02:32 AM 06-29-2015
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0330 as I have to head to West Point very shortly. We have 1300 new Cadets reporting in this morning to be the Class of 2019. Well, this past weekend was a blast at Cigarnival as Jeremy and I spent most of it in the Drew Estates VIP tent area. All I can say it was an incredible weekend and the best part of it was that I spent it with my son Jeremy. Have a great week everyone and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 06-30-2015
Good morning everyone and as always, the coffee is on. Heading back over to West Point for Day 2 of issuing the new Cadets more equipment. I see the Yankees lost again last night, tight race in the MLB American League East with only a half game from 1st to 3rd. Anyway, enjoy your day all and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:27 AM 07-01-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and today and the 3rd and final day for the Class of 2019 initial issue of equipment. It's always great to see 1300 new Cadets show up at West Point annually, the only this is that they seem to be younger every year. I see that the Yankees lost again, one good thing is that the top 4 teams in our division also lost. Let go gentlemen, time to turn things around and put up a few "W"s for a change. Congrats to the USA female soccer team as the won and will be in the championship game this Sunday evening by beating Germany last night. Anyway, enjoy your hump day and smoke a favorite of two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 07:50 AM 07-01-2015
Congrats to USA Women's Soccer!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:39 AM 07-02-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Well, it was good to see the Yankees win last night, hopefully they'll keep it up and retake 1st place as they are only a half game out. Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:44 AM 07-03-2015
Good morning all, the coffee is on and Friday! The government is shut down today in recognition of the 4th of July. I have a few honey-do list things I want to get done today, so I'll be out and about getting them done. Sports wise, the NASCAR racers are in Daytona this weekend and the Yankees are taking on the Rays here in NY. Enjoy the weekend everyone, be safe and smoke a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 106 of 231
« First < 65696104105106 107108116156206 > Last »
Up