Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 65 of 231
« First < 1555636465 666775115165 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:15 AM 08-17-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday, T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees couldn't pull off the seep as they lost yesterday 10 - 6. They take on the Red Sox this weekend at home startin' tonight at 1905 (7:05pm) and the NASCAR racers are in Michigan this weekend as well. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 08-20-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it was a very good weekend. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 from the Red Sox, Greg Biffle won yesterday's NASCAR race and the weather wasn't bad either. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 08-21-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Tuesday morning. Well, I see that the Yankees lost last night 9 - 6 against the White Sox, hopefully they can turn things around this evening with a "W". Have a good day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 08-23-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'. Well, I see that the Yankees lost another one as the White Sox swept them in Chicago. I'm glad that they have a day off so they can regroup and stay on top of the American League East Division. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 08-24-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's finally Friday. The Yankees are taking on the Indians this weekend and the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN. Looks like it will be another nice weekend up here in the Hudson Valley weather wise, I hope everyone in "Isaac" path comes out with little to no damage. Enjoy the weekend all and I hope you get to relax as well........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 08-27-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's going to be another busy week here at West Point. We had a great weekend, too bad it flew by. The Yankees won 2 out of 3 games in Cleveland and the NASCAR races were caution filled in Bristol. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 08-28-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's a rainy Tuesday here. Well, I see the Yankees came up short as they lost 8 - 7 in the 11th, let's turn that around and put a "W" tonight. Anyway, I hope everyone in Isaac's way is alright. Enjoy everyone...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:07 AM 08-29-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". It was good to see the Yankees win last night 2 - 1 and today these two teams will have a 1305 (1:05) start. Thanks to Ian (thefatguy) and his new wife Ronnie for inviting us down with them to the game today. We have Luxury Box seats and preferred parking to boot. Should be a great game as the weather guessers are saying it's going to be sunny and in the low 80s. Enjoy everyone and go Yankees....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:20 AM 08-30-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it looks like it's going to be another beautiful day out. Well, the Yanks lost but we still had a great day. Smoke some excellent cigars with Ian, the luxury box was top notch and hanging out with Beth, Ronnie and Ian was the best. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening smoking primo sticks and catching up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:15 AM 08-31-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual suspects were there enjoying their favorites as expected. This weekend the Yankees are taking on the number 2 team the Orioles here in NY. The NASCAR racers are in Atlanta this weekend and hopefully the tail of Isaac doesn't hinder the schedule set in place. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a relaxing Labor Day weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 09-04-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it was another relaxing Labor Day weekend. The Yankees didn't do so well as they are now only 1 game ahead in 1st place. We are down to the wire and hopefully the bats come alive and the pitching comes together. Enjoy the rest of the week and smokem' if you get the chance........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 09-05-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's still raining. Well, the Yanks lost their 3rd in a row and now they are tied for 1st as the Orioles won big time last night. Hopefully they put up a "W" tonight and don't fall any further in the standings. Anyway, it's "Hump Day", enjoy........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 09-06-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a nice day today. It's good to see that the Yankees won, now lets keep this going and get a nice buffer again. I didn't watch the Giants vs Cowboys NFL game as I'm an Eagles fan and have no love for either team. I did see online this morning that Dallas won, goo for em'. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying top notch stogies and talking sports and news as usual. I hope everyone has a good day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 09-07-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good evening at Schlesinger's with a number of the usual suspects showing up. As far as the Yankee game, the Bombers fought back and tied it up 6 - 6 but came up short at the end. Let's turn this around fellas and put a "W" instead tonight. The NASCAR racers are in Richmond, VA this weekend with races both tonight and tomorrow evening. Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a few of your favorites throughout it......... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 09-10-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, as predicted, the Yankees split the 4 game series with the Orioles 2 games a piece. So that means nothing gained or nothing lost, still a game ahead in 1st place. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 09-11-2012
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual and it's 46 degrees as we speak. Yankees are in Boston for a 3 game series with the Red Sox and hopefully we get at least 2 if not all 3 "W"s. I know that I don't have to say it but remember 9 - 11........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 09-12-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Well, I see that the Yankees lost last night which puts us back in a tie for 1st place with the Orioles. Hopefully we turn that around tonight and put up a "W". Enjoy the day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 09-13-2012
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and well deserved. It was good to see the Yankees win last night and keep up with Baltimore as they won as well. Hopefully the Bombers do it again and continue in this positive direction. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying fine cigars and watching the Yankees game as well. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 09-14-2012
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0430 and it's finally Friday! It was good to see the Yankees win again as did the Orioles to stay tied for first in the AL East. The Bombers will be taking on the Ray this weekend and hopefully they continue their winning streak. The NASCAR racers are in Chicago this weekend it's the first race of the Chase. I hope all of you have a relaxing one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 09-17-2012
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it is already Monday morning. The weekend flew by as I worked the Army football game here at West Point saturday, relaxed yesterday and back to the grind as they say. It was good to see that the Yankees back on top by a game and that the Eagles won as well. Congrats to Brad Keselowski for winning yesterday's NASCAR race in Chicagoland. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys......... :-)
[Reply]
Page 65 of 231
« First < 1555636465 666775115165 > Last »
Up