Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 164 of 231
« First < 64114154162163164 165166174214 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Brian D. 08:36 AM 07-23-2019
We sent you that weather from down here, but we're hanging on to a few days of it for ourselves. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:00 AM 07-24-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0300 (yes, 0300 as I couldn't sleep) and it's already "Hump Day". A big congrats to the Yankees as they won last night 14 - 12 and probably the best game of the year so far: https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/aar...e-saving-catch These two teams will be back at it again this evening starting at 2010 (8:10 pm) EST and hopefully it's another dosey. Enjoy everyone........ :-)
[Reply]
CW Piperman 06:19 AM 07-24-2019
Good Morning.

Up early and doing things. Wife and I are taking off on vacation this morning. NewAir CC-300H sitting at 90%RH @ 70F finished seasoning this morning. Took out my sponges, put in 12oz 65% heartfelt beads (3 XL tubes) and hopefully it will be ready for my cigar collection (50 total) before we leave tomorrow....be nice to keep them at an even temp after hanging in my Pelidor with less than steady temps.

Great day all! :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:35 AM 07-25-2019
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee has been on since 0430 and it's Thursday. We're changing things up for today as it's a beautiful day and a number of us are taking a road trip to Citi Field to catch the Mets vs. Padres baseball game with the first pitch being thrown at 1210. Should be a great day for baseball and the weather looks to be nice as well with temps in the mid 80s and sunny. Congrats to the Yankees as the beat the Twins again last night. Tonight, they take on the Red Sox in Boston starting at 1910 (7:10 pm). Always a tough series with Boston, doesn't matter if they are home or away. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 07-26-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a great day yesterday at Citi Field as the Mets won 4 - 0 over the San Diego Padres. Now on the other hand, the Yankees got spanked 19 - 3 in Boston by our rivals the Red Sox. Hopefully they turn things around tonight and put up a "W". The NASCAR racers are in the Poconos this weekend in the Monster Series and the Xfinity Series racers are in Iowa. One week from today, a number of you will be making the trek out here to West Point for the annual Wings for Warriors - Quad State Herf. Start packing now as it'll be here before you know it. Please go through your humidors and pack up some cigars the you haven't smoked for a while and bring with you to donate to Cigars for Warriors who will have a tent sent up at our event. Our proud men and women in the uniformed services that are in harms ways love it when they get a care package of cigars and stuff. Enjoy your weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:17 AM 07-29-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have a 0630 meeting at Lake Frederick shortly. Beth and I had a busy weekend prepping for this coming weekend's Quad State Herf as well as seeing family and friends yesterday. The Yankees had a rough weekend but didn't get swept as they won last night. Congrats to Denny Hamlin for taking the checkered flag in yesterday NASCAR race in the Poconos. Have a great week all and for those traveling up here to the Quad State, safe travels and we'll see you soon........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 07-30-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another hot today in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees are back home and they'll take on Arizona tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Hopefully the put up a couple of "W"s before the Red Sox come into town later on this week and keep that momentum going. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:22 AM 07-31-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". I have another early morning at the office as I have to be at West Point by 0630. We have another busy one this morning in preparation for Saturday's Quad State Herf: picking up the sound system at 0800; Joe Colombo is heading to Shoprite at 1500 (3 pm) to get to bottled water; I'll be picking up the tee shirts and hats this afternoon followed up by a visit to the Newburgh Brewery to lock down the beer as well. I see that the Yankees lost last night 4 - 2, lets go fellas and put up a "W" today as they have a day game starting at 1305 (1:05 pm). Have a great day all and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:04 AM 07-31-2019
Joe Colombo?? He still owes me money.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:34 AM 08-01-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have to be at the office early again today. It was good to see the Yankees win yesterday even though it was a sloppy win in the rain. The Bombers are off today and the Red Sox are in town starting tomorrow evening. We're going to be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening going over the last minute things in preparation for Saturday's Quad State Herf. Anthony "Doc" Ameen (Founder of Wings for Warriors) and his wife Stephanie flew in from Phoenix last night and the rest of the board members should be arriving soon. Every year we say the event can't get any better but I have a good feeling that this one will be over the top. Enjoy everyone and for those traveling today, be safe and we'll see you soon......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:31 AM 08-02-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, S/BOTL were there that have arrived in town for this weekend's Quad State Herf 14. Anthony & Stephanie Ameen (Founders of Wings for Warriors) were there having dinner and meeting everyone as well. Today is another busy one with making all the "Goodie Bags", picking up the kegs of beer and doing those last minute things that makes this event go off without a hitch. Sports wise this weekend, The Red Sox are in town and the NASCAR drivers are north of here at Watkins Glen, NY. For all those that are traveling today to Lake Frederick, take your time and be safe out there. We'll see you all later on for the Wings for Warriors - Quad State Herf 14 pre-party....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:48 AM 08-02-2019
I hope the weather is perfect for your shindig. And by the way, don't the Yankees play the Red Sox EVERY weekend? :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:21 AM 08-05-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a very successful Wings for Warriors - Quad State Herf 14. Thanks to everyone from all the helpers, to the guests that attended and all the sponsors, we raised 41K. Amazing! To top off the weekend, the Yankees swept the Red Sox 4 games straight. Enjoy your week everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 08-06-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night and this time in Baltimore winning 9 - 6. They'll be back at it again this evening starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Still recovering from this past weekend's QSH, turning in the sound system and a few other items that were borrowed to make it a historical event. Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 04:39 AM 08-06-2019
With their 5 HRs in Camden Yards last night, the Yankees have set a new MLB record for single-season homers in a visitor ballpark. Their 32 not only surpassed the 1957 mark set by the Milwaukee Braves in Cincinnati's Crosley Field, but with 2 more games there today and tomorrow they could notch a record that could stand for a loooong time.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 08-07-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for winning again last night, lets keep it up fellas and sweep the Orioles as well. Enjoy everyone........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 08-08-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which we know is Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Bar night. Congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Orioles last night, time to take on the Blue Jays for a 4 game series starting tonight at 1907 (7:07 pm). Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of you this evening........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 08-09-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Today is my last work day for the next 10 days and Beth and I are taking a little time off for some much needed R&R. Congrats to the Yankees for another win last night and for keeping the winning streak going. Lets keep it rolling fellas and put the heat to them tonight again. The NASCAR racers are in Michigan and Mid-Ohio this weekend, here's the full schedule:

https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...igan-mid-ohio/

For those that are traveling to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Smoker this weekend, safe travels and definitely enjoy. I hope all of you enjoy your weekend and you get to relax as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:36 AM 08-11-2019
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's Sunday. Beth and I are about to hit the road for a few days, starting off with going down to Delaware and the to the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Maryland:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hote...ention-center/

I see that the Yankees have lost 2 in a row now, lets go fellas and turn this around. The Mets are on a roll, I figure they want one of the Wild Card spots in the Playoffs. Enjoy everyone and I'll try and stop in while out and about....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:10 AM 08-18-2019
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and today is the last day of our vacation. Beth and I had a great week, got to spend a few days with family and friends and then got some much needed relax time as well. I see that the Yankees won yesterday and congrats to Denny Hamlin for taking the checkered flag in last night NASCAR race in Bristol, TN. Have a great Sunday and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 164 of 231
« First < 64114154162163164 165166174214 > Last »
Up