Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Anyone had problems with their Palio cutter?
Robulous78 09:03 PM 08-07-2013
I sent an Email the last night and within 6 hours, right at the start of yesterday, I had an answer, written from an actual human being telling me where to ship it.

Thats :-) :-) for customer service as far as I am concerned... Now I just need to buy a Palio Lighter... :-)
[Reply]
GTCanuk 05:30 PM 08-10-2013
Originally Posted by shopkins82:
I wish Xikar would extend this in-store exchange policy to its authorized retailers...

I have done this when my Xikar lighter quit!:-)
[Reply]
xerais 11:52 PM 08-10-2013
I got an email from Marc telling me Jungle Jim's had been informed about the warranty and that I could go back to get it swapped out. He even went as far to give me info on where to send it if I didn't feel like going back.

Amazing customer support!
[Reply]
Smoqman 08:57 AM 12-09-2013
I emailed Palio about an issue I'm having with a recently purchased cutter and have had no reply so far.
I'm finally going back to the B&M I purchased it from today.... (haven't been able to get there for a while because it is somewhat far from me.
I'm certain the guys at Palio are swamped with things (especially since it is the holidays)…and I understand this completely.
[Reply]
mahtofire14 11:30 AM 12-09-2013
I've never had a problem with mine in 4 years. However from word of mouth, I've heard if you do have an issue, their customer service is some of the best.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:53 PM 12-09-2013
Originally Posted by mahtofire14:
I've never had a problem with mine in 4 years. However from word of mouth, I've heard if you do have an issue, their customer service is some of the best.
You can always PM the owner, OpusEX (Marc) here at CA.
[Reply]
Smoqman 11:07 PM 12-09-2013
Thanks guys. I'll do that since they haven't responded to the email I sent from their website last week.

Peace:-)
[Reply]
sikk50 03:57 PM 12-13-2013
My palio has been coming apart too. I love it so much, and it's one of the CAO ones, so I don't want to replace it. I know those aren't around anymore and I don't know what they would replace it with. Additionally I don't have a palio carrying shop anywhere near me anymore.

Coming apart every so often is a small price to pay to have a palio that you don't see very often.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up