Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 36 of 232
« First < 26343536 37384686136 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:59 AM 11-08-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee has been for an hour now. Well, it was good to see Jets (Beth's team) win in OT and the Eagles beat the Colts as well. Congrats to Denny Hamlim for winning yesterday's NASCAR race and for taking the points lead as well with only two races left in the season. I wish safe travels to everyone that is going out to Big Smoke, enjoy. I hope all of you have a good week and enjoy a few favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 11-10-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. We had a great day yesterday celibrating our birthdays as Beth and I share the same one but four years apart. I wanted to wish the Marine Corps a happy B-Day as today they are 235 years old, Semper Fi. Tomorrow is Veteran's day, thank a Vet when you get a chance as this country of ours is the best. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:39 AM 11-11-2010
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Enjoy the day and remember that it's Veteran's Day and what it stands for. We'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and catching up on what went on this week. Stop by if you have the chance and enjoy one with us....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 11-12-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Had a good Veteran's Day yesterday, and then it was good to see all the S/BOTL at Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo sticks. This weekend we have all 3 NASCAR series racing in Phoenix, AZ starting this evening with the truck series at 1930(7:30pm). Tomorrow, Army will be taking on Kent State in Ohio with a kick off at 1400(2pm). Then on Sunday, we have the NASCAR racers continue along with a number of good NFL match ups as well. I hope everyone has a good weekend and takes the time to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :-)

T.G.I.F.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:27 AM 11-13-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it looks like it will be another great day today according to NOAA: Today, sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

I'm planning on getting a few things done around the house and then this evening Beth and I are heading out to one of our nephew's for a 40th birthday party. I do want to let you all know that I was one of 27 lucky Vets from the Hudson Valley to be a guest DJ for the "Lets Go Vets Weekend" on 101.5 WPDH. I'll be on today at 1500(3PM) for an hour and you can either listen to it on the radio via 101.5 / 106.1 depending on what county you are in or you can stream it on-line as well:

http://www.wpdh.com/

I know that a number of you are in Las Vegas this weekend at "Big Smoke", enjoy yourselves and be safe. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 11-15-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. It was a great weather weekend full of sunshine and temps in the 60s. Enjoyed watching the Jets win yesterday in OT and then later on watched the NASCAR race from Phoenix where Carl Edwards won it conserving fuel and break a 70-race Cup winless streak. Tonight the Eagles take on the Red Skins and I hope Michael Vick has a good game giving Philly the win. I hope everyone has a great week and gets the chance to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 11-16-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for an hour now. Well, Michael Vick and the Eagles out played Donovan McNabb and the Red Skins last night with a final score of 59 - 28. Next week, the Eagles take on the NY Giants which should be a good match up as we are tied for 1st place in the NFC East. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 11-17-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Not much going on today except for the day-to-day operations here at West Point. Army is getting ready to take on Notre Dame this Saturday with a 1900(7pm) kick-off down at Yankee Stadium which will be televised on NBC. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 11-18-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is kickin' this morning. Looks like the weather guessers are sayin' that winter is on it's way as the temps are now down in the 20s in the evening and don't go much higher than the mid to upper 40s in the day:

It's gonna be a little chilly Saturday night for the ND vs. Army football game as they are calling for a blistery 28 degress. Definitely football weather and a good test for the Black Knights as the Army / Navy game will be played on the 11th of December down in Philly. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be headin' over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars for a stogie or two and see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:14 AM 11-19-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's. Mark(mrtapes) made the trek down from Caanan, NY to spend some time with us and it's always great to the regulars as well, ie. LouieD, Chris MaCann and the 25 to 30 other S/BOTL that showed up. Sports wise, we have the final weekend of NASCAR for the year which will be down in Homestead, FL starting this evening with the truck race. Tomorrow, we have a boat load of college footbal games to include the Army vs. ND game, Go Army! I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend and get to smoke a few of your favorites through out it. T.G.I.F....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:45 AM 11-20-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewing for a while now. Got a few things to get done today and the string the holiday lights as it looks to be a good weather day. Later on the NASCAR Nationwide Series racers will be on and then the Army vs. ND game will finish off the evening. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:14 AM 11-21-2010
Good morning all and yes, a fresh pot of Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is kickin'. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning yesterday's NASCAR race and hopefully he doesn't do it again as I'm a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan as far as Sprint Cup Series goes. As far as the Army / ND game, Army got the smack down losing big time 27 - 3. Today, we'll watch the Jets game at 1300(1pm) and TVO the NASCAR race which we'll watch afterwards. Then this evening we'll watch the Eagles take on the Giants and hopefully Michael Vick has another good game as he did last week. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:12 AM 11-22-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, a big congrats to Jimmie Johnson for winning his 5th Championship season in a row: http://www.nascar.com/ I can hardly wait till next season and the start of it in Daytona. It was also good to see the Jets win yesterday as well as the Eagles last night. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the Thanksgiving holiday as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 11-23-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, today should fly by as I have a couple of meeting at work, getting a few reports out to higher headquaters and then dinner at Schlesinger's. I hope all of you have a good one as well and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:28 AM 11-26-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, yesterday was a big hit as we watched some good football, ate like kings and enjoyed each others company. I know a lot of you go out on Black Friday to start your holiday shopping but becarefule as there are a lot of crazy drivers out there. Have a relaxing weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:53 AM 11-28-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Yesterday was full of college football on the TV and looks to be the same today except that it will be the NFL. I'll be watching the Eagles game at 1600(4pm) to see if Michael Vick continues to be as strong as he's been for the past few weeks. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 11-29-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is definitely on. Well, it's back to work after being off for 5 days relaxing and eating well. We are definitely in the holiday season and it's time to start my Christmas shopping now. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few favorites through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 11-30-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Not to much going on this week except that we're going to be getting rain for the next couple of days and quite a bit of it:

I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:13 AM 12-01-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. There's not much going on today except that it's "Hump Day". I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 12-02-2010
Good morning all and yes, a new pot of coffee is on as always. Well, according to NOAA, the rain is gone for a while:

Today: Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 9 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

I don't mind the cooler temps as you can always dress for it and it is December and all. Being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo sticks and catch up on the stories from last night's Big Smoke. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 36 of 232
« First < 26343536 37384686136 > Last »
Up